Excruciating Experience!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

This is supposedly painless, but it was so painful...

This is supposedly painless, but it was so painful to me that I stopped after two sessions and asked for a refund for the unused sessions. It's $3000 for five sessions of 45 minutes each. After the first one, I told the young woman that I didn't think I wanted to do it again, but she assured me that it would be less painful in the future. I barely made it through the second session. It felt like my bones were burning! I told them I would not return and asked for a refund on the balance. Of course, since the $3K was for the package, I only got $1300 back because single sessions are $850 each. But even without any refund I would not have continued. My hip points were so painful for months afterwards that I was afraid that I'd really damaged them. And, no surprise, the two sessions did exactly nothing for my waist.

Dr. Haire is certainly not a warm person, but I saw her only for a total of less than five minutes. The staff was not particularly friendly. And I truly cannot believe that people find the procedure so relaxing that they fall asleep during it.