43 Yrs Old with 5 Kids All by Way of C-Section weighed 273lbs day of surgery- Vienna, VA

I have battled with weight loss/gain all my life...

I have battled with weight loss/gain all my life but after having five C-Sections there was no way I would ever get rid of this stomach alone. We scheduled a consult with Dr. Shlomo Widder in February when we left the office my husband and I were excited to move forward with the tummy tuck. Dr. Widder suggested reading the book Sugar Busters I immediately started making life style changes. The pre surgery appointment scheduled for April 8, 2016 went great and surgery was scheduled for April 13th. By the time surgery day had arrived I had lost 33 lbs just from following the book suggested by Dr. Widder. Wooohoooo After surgery I was down an additional 12 lbs (all that extra skin) and at one month post op I'm down an additional 8 lbs! Dr. Widder is amazing! I have had tons of compliments and I'm more than happy with the results. Can't wait to see what the future holds for me and the weight loss.

3 months after surgery I'VE BEEN WIDDERIZED! I'm in Love with the new me

So we are three months 7 days after surgery and I'm still loosing weight! Dr Widder and his staff is amazing and they have been with me every step of the way! The best part about the tummy tuck with Dr. Widder is his bedside manner along with NO DRAINS!

So when i started this journey my husband I went in for a consult with Dr. Widder (February 19, 2016) I was weighing 306 lbs. A little over two months later I was down 33lbs and ready for surgery. As mentioned before surgery took off an additional 12lbs which put me to 261 lbs. Proud to say as of today (lil over 3 months since surgery) I'm down additional 24 lbs weighing in at 237 lbs and still loosing! So now you get why I say I'VE BEEN WIDDERIZED! Dr. Shlomo Widder in Fairfax, VA is the BEST... adding new pics which were taken at my last office visit 7/8/2016 (lil under 3 months from surgery date). These pics are side by side my pictures taken the day of surgery

Still losing weight and loving the healthier version of ME

So today is just one day shy of being 4 months since my surgery and I couldn't be happier with my results! I'm now weighing 228lbs and in a size 14 in which some are really loose depending on who makes it. Never thought I would like trying on clothes in the store but guess what I love it! My body shape is way different than it ever was so i just can't pick an outfit and buy it trying on is a must now. I'm uploading some before and after pictures. I used to hate taking pics so I don't have many before as I hated how I looked.

More pics

So my old phone crashed so I lost most of the pictures I took right after surgery. Here are a few..
McLean Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shlomo Widder and his staff is AMAZING!