The One Gift I Always Wanted and Finally Received - Vienna, VA

I always wanted to get my nose done but was scared...

I always wanted to get my nose done but was scared of having surgery. Well, at the loving age of 40 I have my share of surgeries. So I felt having my nose done would be my 40 birthday gift. I am happy I did it now and I have no regrets. I like the fact my surgeon suggested subtle not drastic for my facial features also basic life style. He also listen to me because I was so confused and happy at the same time when he agreed that he can give me nice results. Others doctors scared me and I was not feeling what they were saying about what they can or what should be done to MY nose. Dr. Yousefi listen to me was patient with me. I am happy I choose him.
I have/had my fathers side of the family nose. I was told I was a pretty girl never had a problem social life. I was teased but I don't have low self esteem so it rarely got to me. I was popular in school had lots friends that I hung out with even though I was the girl with the big nose. So far my sister and close friends say they like and looks nice on me. I am praying they are not being bias. Tell me what you think, thanks.

This is working for me:)

Only the people that knew I was getting the sides of my nose cut. I did not want a "nose job" that was extreme. When I go to family functions and even at my job that I been on since 2008 no one know or can not figure out what I did. I am not living in the lime light with that being said Dr. Yousefi did what we discussed; what I was asking. He made suggestions but this is working for me. My nose is not wide as it was but it is still mine.

Vienna Plastic Surgeon

He listen and gave me great feed back to any concerns I had. I believe he haven't done a nose like mine but he was confident and made me feel comfortable with his suggestion. I really like my results.