rhinoplasty left me with a polly-beak deformity! avoid dr. tavallali at all costs! Vienna, VA

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Tavallali a few years...

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Tavallali a few years back (sometime around the summer of 2013). When I went for my consultation one of the things I did was I made a booklet of noses that I was found of. I showed him what I wanted and he reassured me that my nose would come out looking very similar to what I was hoping for!!!! I remember asking him if I could get a computer imaging of the results and he tells me that those images aren't accurate and I can play around with one online and do it myself just like his daughter does. The day of my surgery I was alarmed to find out that Dr. Tavallali had come down with a condition where half of his face was paralyzed!!!! He told me he woke up one morning and this had happened. However, he reassured me that we can continue forth with surgery and everything would be fine. Surgery was completed and a week later I went to get my cast removed. As the months progressed afterwards, I noticed that the swelling on the tip of my nose never went down. I went back to him a year and a half later and he informs me that I have a polly beak deformity and there's nothing he can do!!!!!!!! 3 years later my nose still has a large supra tip!!!!! I have seen another doctor about a revision and they have informed me that the width of my nose at the tip is bigger than the standard, the columella is dropped due to an overgrown septum, my nasal ala is malpositioned upward, AND there are deviations and asymmetries that can be seen (SOMETHING THAT NEVER EXISTED BEFORE!!!!) DR. TAVALLAI is not a man of his word! On top of this, he performed surgery on me while his face still showed signs of paralysis!!!! He also made me feel very uncomfortable during the consultations as he made unprofessional remarks.
Vienna Plastic Surgeon