5 Weeks Post--Definitely Worth It! - Vienna, VA

I was extremely unsure about this procedure going...

I was extremely unsure about this procedure going in, and I had done a lot of research to see if it would last and how effective it would be. I finally decided to take the plunge after talking to Dr. Gerrish (see below). He explained how they did the anesthetic and procedure at maximum energy to avoid needing to do a second procedure. I had mild discomfort during the injection of the anesthetic, but that's to be expected. The microwave portion itself was painless. Afterwards, it did feel like I had grapefruits under my arms, but I was able to attend social events two days afterwards without being too awkward. Itching and redness have slowly subsided over 5 weeks, though I have noticed all over my body I'm a little more itchy now--not sure if this is related to the procedure. Underarms are quite dry--the procedure definitely achieved the 92% reduction in sweat that they advertised, and I had sweat a LOT beforehand. The picture of my t-shirt after running has a sweat pattern that is basically the opposite of what it used to be, especially on the sleeves. Redness and after effects were almost completely gone after 4 weeks, and I'm MUCH more comfortable in work, at the beach, or even just sitting around at home. Would definitely recommend, especially if you're unsure about the science behind it--I'm a technical guy, and am FINALLY convinced this procedure works.
Lutherville Timonium Physician

Dr. Gerrish at Bellini Salon and Spa (bellinibeauty.com) and Loretta did my procedure and I could not be more impressed! They were both incredibly attentive and caring for my needs, and were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about all aspects of what they were doing. I had shopped around extensively across the DMV area, and Dr. Gerrish stood out as the top choice for the options--he and his staff certainly did not disappoint! They performed the MiraDry procedure (and it works quite well, I'm at 6 weeks after!) and did an excellent job, and it's clear they take great pride and care with everything they do. Would highly recommend the procedure and location for anyone (especially if you're unsure--they're incredibly friendly too!).