So Happy with my Amazing Lip Injections! - Vienna, VA

I've never gone out of my way to write a review,...

I've never gone out of my way to write a review, but felt it necessary after the wonderful experience I had as a patient of Dr. Reps Sundin!

After extensive research, I decided to schedule a consultation (which is free!) with Dr. Sundin to discuss lip injections. I wanted a fuller pout, but was extremely nervous about the dreaded "trout mouth" that you sometimes see with lip fillers. He was patient and kind throughout the consult, answered all of my questions, and made sure I was comfortable throughout the injection process itself. We used 1 syringe of Juvederm to achieve my look, and four months later my lips are still beautifully plump. My final result turned out even better than I'd hoped and looks so incredibly natural.

Dr. Sundin's office itself and the rest of the staff are exceptional as well. Everyone is always so kind, and it's clear that they really go the extra mile in order to deliver top notch service as soon as you walk in the door. I will definitely be returning in the future for other treatments and would suggest this place to anyone!
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon