50yr Old Male with a Big Gut and Love Handles in Need of Some Help ! - Vienna, VA

My wife had mentioned to me that she saw a...

My wife had mentioned to me that she saw a commercial for Coolsculpting and that maybe I might be a good candidate for this type of treatment. I work out with weights , not much cardio but have noticed as I'm aging that my mid section is expanding and my clothes are fitting more snug than they used to. I do eat healthy (most of the time) but I'm not happy sucking in my stomach when I have to get in my slacks. So it was time for something drastic. I have zero time for "downtime" so this seemed like a great option. I did some research and this had some great reviews and before and after videos. I work in Virginia sometimes so I searched Vienna Coolsculpting and found dr Scott Gerrish- I liked that he had two machines so I could knock out my treatments in half- they were able to apply two different suction applicators at the same time to different parts of my midsection and love handles. I'm not 4 months from treatment and MY PANTS KEEP FALLING DOWN!!!! At first I thought it was my jeans had stretched or that I was wearing the wrong size belt- but actually it was that my love handles sort of locked my pants in place - I'm down a belt size and can't believe my results. I'm So happy!!!!!! My gut is drastically reduced and it's extra motivation to exercise even more.
Lutherville Timonium Physician

Dr Gerrish and Loretta spent a lot of time with me determining the areas that I would have the best outcome. They both were incredible and made sure I was comfortable throughout the treatments. I was there for several hours and they couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating and incredibly knowledgable- I came to learn that dr Gerrish was actually the east coast medical director for the training center in Virginia- how lucky for me! I believe I had the best of the best ! Thank you Dr Gerrish and Loretta for my outstanding results! I want more!!