33 Yrs Old, Female, Absolutely Wonderful Results. Vienna, VA

I am 5' 7", 155lbs, size 6/8, pear shaped. This...

I am 5' 7", 155lbs, size 6/8, pear shaped. This was my second round with coolsculpting. I had the lower abs and flanks done. It has been 40 days and I already see a significant reduction in the lower belly "bump". Flanks are not as noticeable but I can tell it made a difference because I no longer get the "muffin top" with a pair of pants that used to be too tight before the procedure. It takes about 3 months to see full results and I can't wait! :-) I also had another treatment on upper and lower abs last summer. Had a significant reduction at that time as well. Also, last time I had some minor "pins and needles" sort of feeling about a week after the procedure. It wasn't anything I couldn't handle though. I took some OTC painkillers and I was fine. This time has been completely pain-free. Did not feel a thing! I absolutely love my results and I definitely plan to have more areas treated.
Lutherville Timonium Physician

I absolutely recommend the procedure and as well as the facility/doctor I used (Dr. Scott Gerrish). Dr. Gerrish and his staff are experts in coolsculpting and they train other doctors/nurses in proper coolsculpting technique. As the placement of the cups and the accuracy of the "draw" will impact your results, choosing an experienced provider is very important in coolsculpting.