Office Review - They Will Jack Your Price Up Really Fast Don't Trust Lynn and Vanessa Will Lie for Them - Vienna, VA

Ok so I had a consultation with doctor widder in...

Ok so I had a consultation with doctor widder in January about breast implants, they gave me a quote of 4500 dollars. THEN by my appointment they gave me a new quote of 6500 WTF???? talking bout they prices went up .. THAT'S A LIE they just raised their prices in November. DOCTOR WIDDER IS GETTING GREEDY I THOUGHT HE WAS A HONEST GUY WELL THAT'S A LIE TO..HE MAKES HIS STAFF LIE FOR HIM OH AND LYNN IS ACTUALLY HIS WIFE..

A year in

Omg so now I'm getting my butt redone because dr Widder told me it was going to drop into place. Ummm NO. My ass is hard as rock and u can see my implant through my skin. DONT GET YOUR IMPLANT OVER THE MUSCLE.. waste of money an he knew that but still recommend that.
McLean Plastic Surgeon

They will ignore your calls and send you to voice mail or a recorded message saying goes they are close if u all from your phone to avoid you I would not recommend him to anyone.