Tummy tuck/ 28yrs old 3 kids and I look amazing!

I'm 13 days post op from the most amazing tummy...

I'm 13 days post op from the most amazing tummy tuck ever!

I initially came to Dr Witter looking to get a breast revision for a botched breast job I had in San Diego. Once he examined me and saw the condition of my body was he recommended I think about maybe fixing my tummy instead.

He said it would help with my self-esteem we could do some minor adjustments with skin that he would pull down to give my breasts also a better overall look look. He was very sweet and professional and did not make me feel pressured to do anything I did not want to do. He was open and honest I was very descriptive about the procedure that he does and why he chooses not to do lipo in conjunction and why he uses the drain less method. He also did a muscle repair along with a pubic area lift.

I am so happy that I found him. Truly in my heart grateful!

While he was doing with surgery he discovered that I had Diasis recti . My abdominal muscles were stretched almost 6 inches wide. I've been working out and doing all the wrong things for my condition not having a clue that I had this actual condition that needs to be repaired with surgery. His office staff is extremely friendly and polite and make you feel like family. I've never felt more comfortable and more cared for at any other medical office. The staff are amazing, patient and understanding and the whole process is fairly simple.

The scar is incredibly thin. I will be posting pictures as I get better my next postop appointment is coming Friday. If you're looking for a dedicated doctor that uses the newest techniques that does not require The use of those horrid drains he's the way to go. It's amazing and I've had absolutely no problems or complications.

Let's talk scars and belly buttons! My scar is so low my tiniest panties cover it right up! I'm ecstatic about that. Also, my belly button is the cutest little innie ever! No scarring on the outside what so ever! Bad belly button usually equals tell tale sign of a tummy tuck. Not here! It looks amazing!

I can't tell you all how amazing I feel in my body now. I'm still swollen and healing but I don't think my belly looked this great even before kids!

I'm also down 9 lbs since surgery! So awesome!

Do yourself a favor, visit him if your looking to get your tummy fixed. He did a fabulous job and I cannot wait to wear all the cute fashions I thought I would never wear!

Dr. Witter, I love you for your amazing talent and heart. You've changed my life forever! Lyn, you're a sweetheart. Jojo, thank you for taking such great care of me after my surgery. Vanessa, you're the sweetest person I have ever met!

You have all changed my life, I can't thank you enough!

I went to my regular Dr today for a cough, he couldn't believe how beautiful my scarring was! Two weeks out, I look fantastic!

18 days post op!

Hey everyone! Update time! I am now 18 days post op and am feeling much better. Swelling is better and my body is starting to look more shapely. Quick photo before my shower. I love my new body!

Might have a Seroma which is no big deal, so getting that checked out tomorrow. Simple aspiration takes care of that. As far as that I'm loving my results so far!

I'll update you all after my visit Tomorrow!

Seroma removal

empiregirlmua
October 12, 2015
So I did end up having two seromas. Dr. Widder aspirated 60cc of fluid total. The technique was simple. Just a needle and Siringe. 35cc from the right side and 25cc from the left side. It's amazing how easy that was and it was not painful at all. I can even notice more contour now.

I will be coming in again next week to check on my progress. I feel great. The fluid is now gone and I can even stand up straighter.

I'm so happy with my results so far. I started scar therapy today as well with scar away. It's a silicone topical product that's applied twice daily. It does have a strong odor to it. Almost makes me faint so I'm going to start using the Bio Oil instead.

I'll update with new photos next week.

26 days post op! I feel great! Down from a size 12 to a size 6!

I'm officially 26 days post op. It hasn't been easy, painful, lots of bloating and swelling but overall I feel amazing. I haven't had any further issues besides the Seroma I had aspirated back on 10/12. Simple procedure that wasn't painful. I am now noticing my swelling is getting better.

I went and bought a stage 2 garment yesterday from Fajas Salome MD in silver spring MD. Wonderful garment! Lots of compression and helping shape my waist.

I did not have lipo with my surgery and my results are beautiful! I'm down 13lbs to date. Probably more but I ate pretty bad over the weekend and am really bloated. Starting a cleanse. I'll update my weight in a few days.

I went shopping for the first time today and I'm shocked! My pre op size was a 10/12. And that was squishing in. So I basically wore leggings all the time. I was able to fit in a size 6 Jean! I'm shocked! By the end of the day those were pretty loose so I'm going to exchange them for a size 4.

My husband is living my results and he can see a difference in how I feel. I now get up and fix my hair and put makeup on.

I'll update again in a week after my next appointment in Monday.

Thank god for Dr Widder! I'm so happy!

1 month post op! I'm shrinking

I am absolutely thrilled with my results so far. Today I had some pretty intense swelling but nothing some Motrin can't help. Going to take a nice warm shower and apply my topical Arnica gel to help with my swelling. Let me know what you guys think!

Update time!

Oh my god, where to begin? I've had the most amazing experience going through this procedure. My life has completely changed for the better. I enjoy shopping for clothes I am finally able to wear a two-piece bathing suit and I feel fantastic! I can never think Dr Widder enough for how much hes changed my life.

I've decided to compete in a fitness competition next year. Im super motivated!

My scar is phenomenal! You cannot see it even with the tiniest panties on! I'm so happy that I chose doctor Widder.

I've seen some pretty horrible scar placements, belly buttons and te list goes on. My belly button is so natural! I'm so happy!

Down 20lbs since 8/31!

I've been dieting and exercising to try and get the best results possible! I'm down 20lbs since 8/31 and I feel and look amazing!
McLean Plastic Surgeon

The most amazing plastic surgeon I have ever met. I would highly recommend him! My tummy has never looked this good!