The Butt God Doctor!!!!! - Vienna, VA

Hello ladies and gents that are looking to get...

Hello ladies and gents that are looking to get this procedure done. I have been looking for a doctor for years and finally found the one. Thanks to realself and everyone's story. I had came across a woman that has the best booty because of Dr. Widder! I have seen her results on realself, social media and we stay in contact through phone. She is the reason why I was so convinced that he was and is "it"!! So I made my consultation appointment and the lady was so nice and gave me the appointment date that I needed and wanted! I live 4 hours away "without traffic lol" so I had to book a hotel for this appointment. I finally met Dr. widder and I was so nervous the night before and he made me feel so comfortable. There was no rushing me, answered aallllllll of my questions and concerns. So I made my appointment and everyone there , oh my, they are so awesome! I wouldn't ask for a different crew! Jojo, miss Lynn, and Jessica, my two daughters adore them! I was on my own and they all took care of them while I'm surgery! Surgery day was very nerve wrecking and next thing you know, I did not remember anything! Got to recovery room and had asked how did they put me here lol . After hours of recovering before going home was frustrating because I was so numb, my toes wouldn't wiggle yet lol. Okay, finally peed and jojo took me and the girls to the hotel room. She called and came back to check on me and the girls, made sure we ate and how I was feeling! Dr. widder called and checked on me as well! They are so awesome! I am a month in, and still they stay in contact! I recommend anyone wanting to get this done to this god doctor!

6 weeks

Hey dolls, just wanted to update , it's been 6 weeks, still haven't dropped but I am very happy. I feel numbness in my right cheek and leg but it goes away. It feels heavier than the other but I think that's normal.

8 weeks

Hey dolls. I'm just updating you all. My butt is getting soft but still numb
McLean Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Widder is so amazing! He knows what he is doing! He's a perfectionist! His staff are one of the most awesome people! They are very professional, kind and so welcoming!