Tummy Tuck + Breast Implants and Lift. How Do I Get the Courage to Put Myself First? - Victoria, BC

Well, I feel like it's about time I make a profile...

Well, I feel like it's about time I make a profile and interact more. I've been kinda stalking this website for a year now. I'm so conflicted about undergoing surgery. I want a tummy tuck and breast implants/lift soooooooo badly.
Why? The tummy tuck I would like because I have a flabby, wrinkly ponch. I used to be overweight until I was about 21 (I'm 32 now). At 21 I started exercising and eating right and lost 30 lbs which I have kept off. But I never really lost my belly. I have now had two children (2.5 year old and five month old) and although I'm almost back to pre-pregnancy weight (I'm 118, would like to get to 112lbs), my stomach is a mess. The breast implants are because, although I have always (obviously) known I was flat cheested, I found out as I was trying to breast fed my first child, I have hypoplastic/mildly tuberous breasts :/ super lame. So, I have two small (now sagging thanks to pregnancy), asymmetrical, kind of funny shaped breasts. So, I'd like very, very, very modest implants and a lift just to balance my shape.

Although the the cost (I was quoted about $20,000) alone is steep, it's the recovery that really is holding me back. On the one hand, I have the next year off work with my boys so I wouldn't have to miss work while recovering, but on the other: how the heck will I take care of them?! I know my husband will have to help, but I don't know if my heart will just break if my babies are reaching up at me and I can't pick them up? I also get worried something with happen to me and my babies won't have their mom. Oh man.

It's hard. I want both procedures soooo bad. There is pretty much barely an hour that goes by that I don't grab the flesh around my belly. Sigh.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to reading more about what to expect from recovery and hopefully I can get over for feeling incredibly selfish.
Dr. Ken smith