Breast Reconsructive Surgery After Cancer and Double Mastectomy - Victoria, BC

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Breast reconstructive surgery after cancer and...

Breast reconstructive surgery after cancer and double mastectomy. left 5.5 weeks radiation. Due to circumstances, I consulted with 2 plastic surgeons before meeting Dr. P. Loizides who arrived in Victoria on a locum. Both previous surgeons said my nipple on my right side should be removed but Dr. Loizides said they are doing as much nipple sparing as possible now and I was a good candidate to keep mine and the esthetic outcome would be much better. He answered all my questions about the reasons I had been given to have it removed and I felt absolutely confident in his assessment. I have my nipple and actually have feeling in it! Dr. Loizides did such a great job you can not see scars and the breast looks completely beautiful and natural. My left side had complications due to radiation and again, I was told by a Victoria surgeon that another surgery might help but I could end up with the same result. I decided to go to Richmond to see Dr. Loizides and right away he had a solution and my left breast is also looking beautiful and more natural. He has a humble confidence about himself, is very respectful, kind and absolutely better than EXCELLENT! I would travel to Richmond from Victoria again if I ever need plastic surgery and would recommend him to anyone needing any plastic surgery he performs.
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P. Loizides, in my view, can only be described as better than excellent! He has performed several surgeries for me due to the complicated breast reconstruction process. He has done an unbelievable job and I have felt only confidence in him as he is so knowledgeable and excellent at what he does. I have travelled from Victoria to Richmond to have him finish my procedures because he is excellent in every way. Excellent skills, excellent manner, excellent person with high standards and integrity. Also, many Drs. in Victoria loved him and I was told by one GP that she had a few patience he worked on and he did an excellent job and they all really liked him. I have also had Drs. and Nurses tell me that my breast reconstructions are the best they have ever seen. I am extremely grateful to Dr.Loizides for his hard work and extremely happy with the outcome.