Septo-rhinoplasty. Amazing, Experienced Doctor. Great Results. - Victoria, Australia

I choose Dr. Greensmith with the overwhelming...

I choose Dr. Greensmith with the overwhelming positive reviews online, specifically known as the best rhino PS in Victoria. I had 2.5 consultations prior to my surgery but i decided after the first consult that I would be proceeding with Dr. Greensmith. The subsequent consults were for additional questions and the last one (0.5!) was to calm some last minute nerves prior to the surgery!

Key points:
- set realistic expectations
- mindful of functionality. Didn't want to be in a position where I have a aesthetically great nose with lost functionality
- post surgery is where I knew he was an incredibly experienced/gifted; minimal bruising, minimal swelling, all in all, a very good recovery (in comparison to the 100's of reviews I've been reading on RealSelf). The minimal bruising/swelling and overall 'easy' recovery is indicative of a highly skilled surgeon. The best part is that I think he thought it was all pretty normal! Which tells me he has high self-imposed standards!

All in all, a great surgeon. He is a little pricier than other PS (I know because I did my research). I did also have a fascia graft (as I have thin skin). But really, when it comes to the appearance/function of your face, there should be no financial compromise. A short term cost for a lifelong benefit.
If you're considering a septoplasty or rhinoplasty, I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr Greensmith.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon