54 and my Neck Needed Work!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a lower face and necklift at aged 50, five...

I had a lower face and necklift at aged 50, five years ago, which I was very happy with. However while continuing to age, I felt that my neck needed some tiding up as the skin had begun to sag. It was a two hour procedure. Post operatively I had some minor swelling and bruising in the neck area with little to no discomfort. I wore a soft neck garment for one week until the stitches were removed. I am very pleased with the results.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I met with Howard Webster and relayed my concerns with my neck. Howard suggested a necklift which would "tidy up" the area that bothered me. Howard outlined the procedure and what to expect post operatively. Howard gives you plenty of time in your consultation to address any concerns. I felt very confident after this meeting and booked my procedure. I met with Howard's nurse for the removal of stitches one week post surgery and then a week later with Howard for review. Apart from my complete satisfaction with my surgery, I am really impressed with the continual aftercare that continues for many months post surgery.