54 Years Old and Very Ready for a Breast Reduction

I was extremely excited for a breast reduction! I...

I was extremely excited for a breast reduction! I suffered with a sore neck off and on for over 30 years. It was also extremely frustrating having to have new clothing altered as my breast size was too large for the rest of my body. Post operatively I had significant bruising, swelling and tenderness. The use of ice packs and pain killers minimised the discomfort. After a week I was able to resume normal activities except for high impact exercise and was able to socialise without it being obvious to anyone that I had recently undergone the surgery. The best thing I have ever done!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Howard Webster provided me with a clear, detailed explanation of the breast reduction procedure at consultation. Any questions I had were answered to my satisfaction, such that I booked in for the surgery right after consultation. There were no surprises post surgery, as I new exactly what to expect and would not hesitate recommending Howard Webster for this procedure.