36 Y/o, Juvederm Volbella for Vertical Lip Lines & Volume - Victoria, AU

Hi lovelies! Well, I finally went down the...

Hi lovelies!

Well, I finally went down the filler path and had 1ml of Juvederm Volbella injected into my upper lip (a tiny touch of it was also injected to my lower lip). I have to say straight up, I am loving the results.

I have previously tried Botox to eliminate my lip lines but with no success. So this development felt pretty amazing because I was starting to think I was stuck with these lines!

The first couple of injections were a little painful but as Volbella has a local anaesthetic in it it is smooth sailing by about injection number four. Overall I probably had close to 10 injections, most of which were to the upper lip.

For anyone new to the filler game (like me) Volbella is one of Juvederm's softer fillers, so my lips do not feel at all hard, lumpy or weird. It's also designed for conservative results; there is very little chance of ending up with a trout pout with this product.

Oh, haven't captured a pic but my lips when not pursed look really nice too, just a little fuller.

Very happy!

:) xoB.

Juvederm Volbella - relaxed lips comparison shot, one day post treatment

So ladies... I'm sorry I didn't take a better before shot that focused on my lips at rest before I had this treatment, but here's something of a comparison shot so I hope it sort of conveys the result.

So the lower photo is one day after injecting 1ml of Juvederm Volbella predominantly into the upper lip. You can see the two bruises underneath my lower lip where I had a small amount injected into it as well. As you can see, I did not bother to put any makeup on so this is pretty raw - go easy on me! I realise it's not the most flattering photo on earth. Lips, it turns out, are not easy to photograph well!

Anyhoosies, hope this helps anyone who is interested in fillers.

xoB. :)