Best Lift, with Implants - Verona, NJ

Through a recommendation from a friend/co-worker I...

Through a recommendation from a friend/co-worker I decided to go and have a consultation with Dr. Loverme. I went in March of 2016. Through our in depth consultation pictures were taken with 3-D imagining helping me to get a better sense of the work that would need to be done. During the consultation I was very impressed that Dr. Loveme truly listened to me and what I was trying to achieve with my breast lift/augmentation. Before I even left that day, I booked my surgery for April 27. Here I am 12 weeks post op and I can't not even express how thrilled I am with my results!! Since the age of 19 after a significant weight loss, then 2 pregnancies and breast feeding, my breast were a huge self esteem issue for years. Now at 47 I finally have breasts that I wished I had.

Dr. Loverme and his entire staff are courteous, & professional. The office and surgery center is inviting and clean. I would highly recommend Dr. Loverme in my eyes and anyone who has seen my results...he has gifted hands!
Montclair Plastic Surgeon