Over 50 - Vero, FL

I had ArteFill done on my face in Vero. My first...

I had ArteFill done on my face in Vero. My first visit was impressive. The next visit; injections didn't all go where my doctor said they would go (I could actually feel some and mentioned it, although I don't think he believed me) and now I have lumps and hollows under my eyes and chin. It looks uneven and my cheeks look swollen. After $3,000 I expected the lines around my mouth and chin to look much better, it doesn't. I actually think the ArteFill weight in my chin area pulled my skin south and it looks worse than before. I discussed this with my doctor and he clearly isn't believing me. Just wants me to get more ArteFill.
I did read reviews before I had the procedure. Many women stated the ArteFill does NOT stay in the desired areas and their doctors refused to listen. I now wish I had listened, I would not have had the ArteFill procedure. I look older and am out over $3,000.
Vero Beach Internist