57 Years Old - Nearing Retirement - Vero Beach, FL

I just finished my first laser skin resurfacing...

I just finished my first laser skin resurfacing with Dr. Clevens and will probably go for another round within the year or two. I know it depends how I heal, but I can already notice reduced fine wrinkles so I would like to stay on top of this to stop wrinkles. It did not really feel like a burn (my friends who did chemical peels literally felt hot to the touch), but I just made my skin feel tight. The only thing I can compare it to is a sunburn even though it is totally different. It's hilarious because I am only 7 days out of laser skin resurfacing and I'm golfing already. Dr. Clevens kept saying that it would be easy but I never knew it would be this easy. I feel way more confident especially because I keep getting compliments on my skin by people who don't even know I had work done. I feel like I have my life back!
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

When I met Dr. Clevens, I was very anxious to see how this interaction would go. I had met with other facial plastic surgeons and did not feel very confident in their ability or their true intentions. Some surgeons seem more concerned about getting the surgery done than meeting the patient's desires. When I left the office after meeting Dr. Clevens, I felt good, connected, respected and safe. My first visit with him truly exceeded my expectations and now all surgeons are held to the bar set by Dr. Clevens. He has been extremely reliable to meet his own bar throughout the entire process. He was fantastic during the follow-up consultations, and was very careful to check in with me as I recovered from surgery.