Only Use Sculptra if You Fit the Criteria It Was Created For. Anything else - Be Warned and Watch out - Vero Beach, FL

Consumers, please do your homework before deciding...

Consumers, please do your homework before deciding. Don't fall for a plastic surgeon office sales pitch. Anyone considering Sculptra should do a serious reality check to decide if this is the right product for your specific problem. It is NOT an instant filler such as done with lips and cheeks, it doesn't act like a filler, and it will NOT give that same effect. But if you have the specific problem that it works best on... it's fabulous!

Always remember -- this injection was created for HIV patients experiencing facial wasting and significant loss of fat volume, meaning SUBSTANTIAL. If you have any normal amount of fat or tissue in your face -- Sculptra is NOT for you, in my opinion.

It causes tissues to build and grow -- which can go crazy in some people, it seems. I've read about too many problems, and I notice in a lot of cases the patient started out with a reasonably full face to begin with. You're asking for trouble. The way Sculptra works is different from anything else, and is not always predictable. It causes your body to reconstruct collagen in the areas it is injected... blah blah blah. I also feel it is not for use in younger people -- younger immune systems are very strong, and can cause strange results. Use one of the other traditional fillers instead. Remember -- this product was developed and studied in people with damaged or compromised immune systems.

I've had 3 sessions of 2-vial Sculptra done, 6 vials total over 9 months -- and couldn't be happier. Going for the final 2 vial round in a month or so, making 8 total. I did have a pretty bad adverse reaction with the first shots -- two Sculptra horns (lumps) formed in the side-forehead injection sites. Like actual horns. Not pretty. My physician did a few steroid injections on them over a few weeks, and they resolved completely. Can't see them at all now. Great doctor btw. The best in the country, IMO -- and I still had this reaction -- but he knew how to fix it, and he did. I'll post b4 and after pics from each session soon, when I get it all in one place.... Spky
Vero Beach Internist

Absolutely Excellent. An artist. One of the original Sculptra injectors from the testing days. Nothing but experience experience experience. The only person I'd trust my face and looks to, period.