Best Experience of Any Doctor I've EVER Seen in My Life - Vero Beach, FL

Dr. Durkin is AMAZING. HIs friendly personality...

Dr. Durkin is AMAZING. HIs friendly personality and warm heart are so refreshing. He is genuine-- inside and out. I trust his judgement more than my primary care doctor because it is so incredibly obvious how much he cares. I saw two other plastic surgeons before deciding on Dr. Durkin. Some were less money but I couldn't help to wonder what corners were being cut or how they were going to treat me if there was a problem. I had even considered...the horrid "lifestyle lift" bc I saw it on tv once. Well, thankfully, I didn't do those things . Choosing him was one of the best choices I have ever made and was worth every penny. Dr. Durkin listened to my problems, figured out how to what was best for me during my consult, and then made it all happen!! He delivered on every promise!! I look and feel AMAZING and it has really changed my life for the better. I look natural...refreshed...and yet, I don't look like all those scary pictures you see of women with their faces pulled back. I look like myself...just better!! His staff was fantastic, and his aesthetician Penny (who looks flawless by the way) is top notch!!

Feeling Good on Inside and Out

I had the surgery because I realized that its no longer true that when you are old that you have to have wrinkles. I am a very active senior and even dislike the word "senior". I wanted to feel as young as I felt. Its a terrible thing to "get old" when you still feel so young inside. Dr. Durkin gave me back my youth. While I don't look 20 or even 30...I look and feel like myself again. Nothing can describe how it felt when I went through airport security just weeks after my surgery and they questioned my ID..meaning, they took a second and third look at my DOB. It caused a flurry of attention, laughter, and happiness. People commented on my age and how good I looked. That felt good. And who doesn't want to feel pretty? Its a good thing.
Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon

You will love Dr. Durkin. He has a presence in the room that made me feel confident in him as a surgeon. He never rushed me. He listened and answered my questions. He delivered on every promise. I simply trusted him and am so thankful for giving me back years of my life. I feel young again.