38 y/o Permanent Filler for Undereye Volume Loss. Vero Beach, FL

I've been using Voluma and doing ultherapy for the...

I've been using Voluma and doing ultherapy for the last 3 years. I have spent so much money. The Voluma works but it doesn't last or the ultherapy. Only about 6-8 months. So I decided to fly down from Atlanta to Vero Beach, FL to see Dr. Pierone. The leading doctor for Bellafill across the US.
Everyone at his staff is super friendly and helpful. They answered all of my questions honestly and gave me great recommendations for skin care.
The procedure only takes a few minutes. Dr Pierone uses a Canula to insert the filler. It's a strange feeling but it doesn't hurt and no bruising!! He put 3 vials around my eyes and 1 vial around my chin. I couldn't be happier with my results and his care!

I paid $3500 for a box of 5 vials plus they give you one more in a special they have now. So bought 6 vials. Used 4 and they save my other two for when I want to come back.

Bellafill 4 days later. With tinted moisturizer. :))

4 years ago age 34. Before any filler

Just found this picture of 4 years ago. Eyes looking tired. Before any filler

Here are my pics again

Day two and Feeling a lot better

Hi ladies, today is day two. I took my last Percocet at 4am this morning. I don't have much pain so planning on not taking it anymore. I'm super swollen but I can see how thin I am when I take my garment off. Pretty happy so far. I have NO bruising which is amazing and was able to have a BM. The antibiotics are killing my stomach but I expected that.
Vero Beach Internist

Dr Pierone is super nice. He really listens to your concerns. During the procedure he alternates from each side of the face as needed to achieve symmetry. After seeing numerous doctors and nurses for injectablea I would highly recommend Dr Pierone and his office.