"Thermi Tight at 60 Years Old for Jowls and Under Chin Tightening." Vernon Hills, IL

I had a smas lift in 2010 for sagging skin and ...

I had a smas lift in 2010 for sagging skin and jowls. The surgeon at that time did beautiful work, no scars. After six years gravity , once again, created the same problem. I did not want to go through the pain of another smas lift.I researched and found a genius that performed thermi tight. Very happy with the painless procedure . The numbing shots were not as painful as at a dentist office, they are injected in the soft tissue.

Healing

Day three and if the itching was not so intense , I would not know I had surgery.I don't want to ruin my results and not wear the headband.I am swollen still,and not sore unless I touch the area.
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

Like I said , Dr.Ritacca is a genius., yet very humble. The team work and professionalism in his office is balanced by a staff of kindhearted , caring people .Dr.Ritacca , Nolan and Oceana , thank you for taking such good care of me .