Almost Back at Square One

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hey everyone. So here my story goes about getting...

Hey everyone. So here my story goes about getting the gastric sleeve 3 years ago. I am 34 now and at my highest weighed 287. Time of surgery i weighed 240. Everything went fine during and after surgery. My lowest weight about a year after was 145 size 7-9. I never really watched what i ate and exercise was here and there. I also didnt get much help from my dr or his team after the surgery. I had alot of hair loss about 4 months after surgery and its still growing back till this day. My hair was very long and full, so this was very hard on me. I noticed the weight start coming back a lil over a year now and now im 198. Im trying to get back on track now, but we all know how that goes or none of us would be here. I do think the gastric sleeve works, but it is something you have to work with forever and i knew this prior to my surgery. I needed more support after and didnt get it, so make sure you keep that in line too. Wish everyone good luck with it. And any questions just ask.????
Dr Sanchez

Great service prior to surgery. Not afterwards.