With Dr. Laurie Mc Call -- No Hesitation at All - Ventura, CA

My 72 year old Mom and I, 51, have been seeing Dr....

My 72 year old Mom and I, 51, have been seeing Dr. Laurie Mc Call for years for Botox. She is one of those rare one-of-a-kind doctors. She is sensitative to your concerns and needs. She is 100% honest and will always discuss the pros and cons of each of your requests.Not only is Dr. McCall a very knowledgeable, experienced doctor, she is a talented at her work. No one would ever assume that either my Mother or I have ever received Botox. She enhances our natural features to make us look awesome for our age. Prior to receiving Botox, we would look tired, worn out, aged. After a treatment with Dr. Mc Call, we look glowing like we just came back from a rested vacation. Dr. Mc Call is a beautiful person inside and out and when you leave her office, you feel the same. Dr. Mc Call, my Mother and I could never Thank You enough. You are the best!
Ventura Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Mc Call's office staff is friendly, accommodating, and professional. We were blessed the day we received this Refferal.