37 Year Old Post Muscle Repair, Full Abdominoplasty and Breast Augmentation Looking to Reduce my Scars

I decided to try Embrace scar therapy after much...

I decided to try Embrace scar therapy after much research. I am only on my second application (each application lasts about 10 days) but I can already tell my scars are less raised. What amazed me even more about this product has been the customer service. After I received my order I had questions about application so I called their 800 number which was answered immediately by an actual person! He then answered all my questions and even followed up about 2 weeks later to make sure everything was going smoothly. I told him that the only bad part was removing the strips as the adhesive works really well (think bikini wax). He sent me complimentary adhesive removers...WOW! Then to top it off I had trouble during my second application with one strip and he is sending me a replacement at no cost. So far I can say it is definitely worth the cost. I can't wait to see the result in a couple of months!!!