42 and Ready to Get my Body Back! - Venezuela

Hi all!!! I have been stalking this site for a few...

Hi all!!!
I have been stalking this site for a few months now. I am having vsg on July 2nd in caracas. This has been a decision make quite easily for me. After being in a love less marriage for 13 years I walked away. I was depressed and ate for comfort and we all know that is a disaster.
It has been 8 years now that I left. I took 2 years just to fix me, take care of me and our daughter. I stayed clear of any possible relationships. I eventually started dating and have been very lucky to have met a really great guy. Very loving and supportive.
Presently i weigh *alot* still trying to come to terms with it myself. I am paying for my procedure and I am very excited. Did all of my medical tests and I got the green light.
Thank you so much to the dolls who did this procedure before and told us about it. This has given me the courage to stay positive.

In Caracas

Hi all!!!! Well the day is almost here. I arrived in caracas yesterday and had all of my blood work done. I have been cleared for surgery. I am meeting my surgeon today for some final information. For some reason a sense of calm has just come over me. Have a great day everyone.

The day is here!

Hi all !!! Well the day is here. I met my surgeon yesterday and we are a go. I have to check in at the hospital for 11am and surgery is at 2pm. I'm excited, anxious and nervous.