Vnus Closure Procedure - Atlanta, GA

I've had vein reflux problem my entire life. Many...

I've had vein reflux problem my entire life. Many years ago I had two surgeries done to try to repair the issue, but it only lasted so long.

Now I didn't even have the expectation of solving that problem: I just wanted to go through Sclerotherapy and have my legs look nice.

But I ended up having the whole procedure done, as recommended, and I'm thrilled with the results.
Atlanta General Surgeon

I read so many bad things about VeinInnovations here that I have to confess that I was scared to have the procedure done. Insurance covered 100% of the cost because I had already met my annual out-of-pocket, so I decided to go ahead and do it. Best decision EVER! Procedure went impeccable, recovery times were shorter than initially advised and although I was told that it would take a few months to see results, I noticed my legs were less fatigued just one week later, or less. Dr Caudill was incredibly sweet and attentive. The nurses assisting the procedure were fantastic. I can't say I had one single problem from the front desk to the surgery room to the Sclerotherapy. I'm honestly very happy with my experience.