Vaser Lipo - Lilburn, GA

Omg so always go with your first mind. I decided...

Omg so always go with your first mind. I decided to go with Dr.Boutte for my laser lipi on my upper and lower abdomen, bra roll Flanks and underarms. I have lumos every where tubes that burn with every move the pain is real yes its only been 4 days but all the pictures and reviews i read seem to have not endured none of what i am im sooooo scared the lumps will always remain in my sides aNd belly and i still see fat. Please some one if this was once u share and help me to relax thanks.

Revision of lipo360

So as I knew she totally messed me up. After all swelling went done I can clear that she left fat and did not remover fat where I signed a contract and made it clear bra roll, flanks, upper lower abdomen, upper lower back and pubic area I have huge fat pockets on my belly it's almost a year later and I'm still numb in area I still burn when I eat ND i still swell up like I'm 9 months pregnant. DR.BOUTTE HAS YET TO GET BACK WITH ME SINCE THE DAY I LEFT HER CLINIC. SO NOW IM GOING TO DR MCADOO IN MIAMI I PRAY THIS ROUND HELPS I WANTED DR. HASAN HOWEVER HE IS HAVING ISSUES WITH HIS LICENSE AT THE MOMENT. I regret EVEN HAVING THIS surgery IM SOOOOOO UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MY BODY NOW. I JUST PRAY THIS TIME IS THE BEST.

Im suppose to meet with doctor tomorrow about my concerns