Office review: Do Not Book Here - Miami, FL

Didn't have the surgery just cancelled because his...

Didn't have the surgery just cancelled because his Vanity office is pure scam! They book the procedure you put money down on a credit card which they were not happy about. A few days later once they already had the money they call me and tell me that their credit card machine is not working and they can't get the money so it's being refunded to my credit card (2300) they then tell me I need to wire transfer or money gram the money to keep my date. When I spoke with my bank and they informed me the money was in their account and there was no refund coming. I told the coordinator I would not send them any money cash she then told me my procedure would then cost 6800 and that my date wouldn't be available anymore. Made no sense . Google vanity cosmetic surgery and u will see all the scam alerts and that this didn't only happen to me. They want cash because it's harder to get a refund when they screw up ur date or whatever else may happen. Be careful ladies. I hope the doctors know what their staff is doing. I still haven't got the money they charged me back and my procedure is cancelled.
Miami Plastic Surgeon