My Body, My Choice, My Life...My Booty! - Miami, FL

30's 5'2.5" 170 lbs Dr. Fisher Vanity Elite...

170 lbs
Dr. Fisher Vanity
Elite Concierge Recovery HouseBEST DEAL IN TOWN HANDS DOWN!!!I don't have b4 pics, if I find some will post. I stayed 1 week, had labs done at vanity, took iron pills 1 month prior to surgery and ate and drank pineapple juice religiously (resulting in 2 small bruises one under my arm the other between my hip and stomach. Also in preparation I purchased arnicare gel and essential oil, chux, and pads I didn't have a lot of bleeding though. Body con dresses cotton only (best friend) and cotton tights. Flip flops a must.Dr fisher has great personality and knows his craft!Vanity is unorganized, but not when they handled my surgery. (Easy sailing).No serious problems post op.After pics I'm happy just waiting for the fluff!The love and the hate is so real from men and women alike! Stand in ur truth!

Nitty gritty

Thank you for compliments all.

Not so much men hating, I've had 2 tell me I shouldn't have done it, I didn't need it etc.

I've gotten love from women oddly enough that I didn't know, and shade from a childhood friend! So it's just funny be mental prepared to call BS. I laugh at it because they are the same ones wanting to pick your brain ????????????.

I was born with the hourglass shape and upside down heart shaped bottom....I had my stomach and flanks gutted to fill out the cakes. So just needed to plump my thick rump to make that thang jump. Best wishes to you all!
Miami Plastic Surgeon