3 months after Bbl with Dr.Fisher - Miami, FL

Finally ready to get started w my mommy makeover....

Finally ready to get started w my mommy makeover. After having consultations with dr.fisher, pazmino & cg cosmetic surgery (never did get to meet a dr. At cg cosmetic just the nurse smh) I decided to go with Dr. Fisher even tho, vanity seems kinda messy. Trust i read tons of reviews. I have faith dr. Fisher can give me what i want. Dr. Pazmino seem like a perfectionist,(which i like) but he was super expensive. Dr. Fisher is very down to earth & funny. I'm gonna get started with liposculpture w bbl. Then to be follow with a TT & BL w saline implants. Praying everything goes well, I have family that lives in miami so i don't need a recovery house. Thanks to all the ladies in RS for all your reviews. Look forward to sharing my journey too.

Getting Started with my Mommy Makeover

Finally ready to get started w my mommy makeover. After having consultations with dr.fisher, pazmino & cg cosmetic surgery (never did get to meet a dr. At cg cosmetic just the nurse smh) I decided to go with Dr. Fisher even tho, vanity seems kinda messy. Trust i read the reviews. I have faith dr. Fisher can give me what i want. Dr. Pazmino seem like a perfectionist,(which i like) but he was super expensive. Dr. Fisher is very down to earth & funny. I'm gonna get started with liposculpture w bbl. Then to be follow with a TT & BL w saline implants. Praying everything goes well, I have family that lives in miami so i don't need a recovery house. Thanks to all the ladies in RS for all your reviews. Look forward to sharing my journey too.

38 more days to go!!!

HELP ladies!! Getting ready could use some tips& advice.

Sorry ladies i forgot tell a lil about my self in the first post. I'm 5.4 & after many months of dieting & working out, I'm at my ideal weight of 140. So after 3 beautiful girls, I'm ready to get started w a bbl. I have to get started buying my supplies. Haven't bought a thing. I read tons of supplies list including the one vanity gave me. Can some of you bbl vets tell me 2 or 3 things that was a must for your recovery & 2 or 3 that was a total waste. LIKE PEE PADS & MEDERMA CREAM A MUST & 15 MAXI DRESSES IN EVERY COLOR & 5 PINEAPPLES A NOT.. LOL idk... I wanna be prepare but I'm very frugal.

Smh, smh at Vanity!!

Why in the world am i getting a pt questionnaire with other peoples info. They're wrong for even sending a group msg. Why the hell would i want my email for everyone to see. It doesn't make any sense. Just unprofessional.

Liposculpture..no bbl?

Today i got my ok from my dr. & vanity received it. Doing my labs on Wednesday im one step closer whoop whoop. Most days im hype & all in But im having mixed emotions about the bbl. Just bc the whole not being able to sit is driving me crazy. Initially i was only going to do lipo to entire back & upper thighs. I didnt even know what a bbl was until i started looking into RS.. I never really been unhappy w my butt,tho.but i also don't want all that good fat from lipo to go to waste. Its going to be so hard not to sit at work.. they have no idea, they would be so confused...the other day i over heard one lady saying "can you believe women are doing surgery to get bigger butts..ridiculous." i was thinking (i bet they look better than u) i guess I'm thinking too much. Idk.

Wish pic??

Dr.fisher get well soon, so i can see you AUG11!!!!

Hey ladies quick update.. my big day is on Tuesday. I was freaking out bc dr.fisher got hurt during vacation..but natalie said my surgery is still schedule & dr.fisher is going to be fine. Vanity did received my labwork & everything was normal. I got most of my supplies. I did leave my shopping for last min bc im better under pressure. Anyways since my day is literally around the corner i decided to post some before pics. I dont really have wish pics. But bc i have a long torso im hoping dr. Fisher can give me upside down heart. Not really looking for a k michelle ass.. no way!! Just not for me. Just wanna look like i do squats all day everyday with no back fat.. also have some concave spots on my sides hoping i have enough fat for that area. Not showing my stomach or breast bc that's my next project after the lipo & bbl.

Surgery tomorrow @3pm!!

So i made it to miami & i had my pre op over the phone with giselle. My surgery is tomorrow at 3pm! I was hoping it would be earlier. But i guess i really don't have a choice. Im very calm, just feeling a lil guilty about leaving my kiddos for a wk. Never been gone from kids for more than a wknd. So im a lil blue, but i guess thats normal. I unpacked & settled in my sis house right now. I got just need a few supplies & vitamins. Going to the grocery store before sx tomorrow & getting a few last minute things. For sitting after sx i got a nursing pillow & a half of foam roller from amazon. The nursing pillow i got from a childrens consignment shop plus a 15% coupon = $5 .. the foam roller from amazon was $16 free shipping.

Surgery tomorrow at 3pm

Just a few supplies

Quick update on my surgery

Hey ladies i had my sx yesterday & let me just say mother of God!! Nothing can prepare u for the pain.. I thought I was pretty good w pain bc i had all my kids naturally. Like no meds at all i felt them rip my vajayjay. Tmi but that made me feel like i would handle the pain better. First of my sx was schedule for 3 when i got there they told me "u have to fill out ppwk bc u don't come in yesterday" i was like lady i was here nobody told me anything. Anyways after signing my life away she took me to the back gave me a pregnancy test i change & the nurse took pictures & i sat for another 2 hrs! Random people kept walking back & foward while i was sitting there. Finally I hear dr fishers voice. I felt so relived he marked me up & took more pictures.told me my body will look amazing after my mm. After that they took me to ice age! That O.R was freezing. Juan put an IV on me& said goodnight sweetheart. Next thing u know i woke up shaking & crying asking about my kids. The nurse asked "why u cry" which annoyed the hell of me. My throat was dry & i felt like throwing up. The pain was so bad i actually thought i woke up during the procedure. Ladies if u can get pain meds before the sx do so. .bc at 10:30 at night my sis had to search for a 24hr. Pharmacy. I'm feeling a lil better today had my 1st msg today at vanity..my back felt good but when she had me stand up for my tummy. .omg i just couldn't. So i have another msg tomorrow at 3. My hips look huge &my ass is crazy big. I hope i goes down a bit. Anyways im tired will post another update & pics later. Thanks ladies for all the well wishes! !!

4 days post update

I always wonder why girls would go thru sx & then disappear for a while Lol i see why now. It takes alot of strength to do simple things. Im on day 4 & i definitely feel better. The first 3 days were the worst. I actually got out the house & went to the mall. Walk around for a while my sis got her hair done. It is back to school season probably not the best time to walk around the mall w socks & sandals. Lol..oh well.. i forgot to mention on my last post i got my period the night of my sx. Which is weird bc w my iud i usually don't get my period. So ladies come prepare w tampons just in case. I haven't sat on my butt at all. Well just once the first night to pee. Im going back home on Wednesday so my drains will be taken out on Tues. Will post a update after my flight home. I will then post better pics before & after side by side. Right now im feeling very cartoonish & i know what most important is the end result. Thanks ladies.

1week update plus before & after

Hey ladies. Im back home now finally. The flight back home was very rough. I used a half foam roller under my thighs & the boppy pillow on my back. I also had a blanket over me & an xtra pillow to lean on the window. I let the guy in boarding know i just had sx, if I can board early & to my surprise they let go right after the elderly. Luckily my flight was only 2hrs & 40mins. But my thighs started going numb so i took 2 10mins breaks in the restroom. Im feeling better haven't sat down or drove at all. Im very happy w my results so far. Can wait till the swelling, numbness, bruising & scars to be gone. Anyways im a working progress. My body makeover is no where near over. My biggest problem is my stomach & will be going back for a complete mommy makeover. Can't wait to start working out. Any of you ladies know when can i start exercising & what to avoid? I would love any advice on working out after bbl... anyways im so very thankful to GOD, my family & all you beautiful supportive dolls.. thank u soo much. U guys are all amazing.

2 week PO update

Ok so its been 2wks. Im pretty sure the worst part is behind me thank god. I hate hate hate wearing this faja. I swear i will burn it. Other than that im still lumpy, numb, bruised & swollen. I started working yesterday & even tho i have a front desk job, i been doing all my work standing up. Nothing much new but im loving my results so far. I'll be updating w pics every wk. After a month I'll update once a month. Thanks ladies for your support.

2 wks PO update

2 wks PO...Pic didn't upload.

Help ladies im so itchy!!

I heard of really itchy skin right after sx. But im 3wks PO & is driving me crazy! To the point where i can't sleep at night. It's mostly on my sides where i got lipo at. Any advise??? Thanks

1month POST...Butt out faja?

Hi ladies.. I made it to 1 month! I still don't feel 100% normal. My stomach still feels slightly hard & my skin doesn't feel smooth yet. I haven't had any extra massages done after sx. Honestly i can find anybody in my hometown. So i been doing it myself. Ladies hand held shower heads feel so good on the lipo areas. Around the 2 & 3 wk. I felt like i was loosing volume. But now im super happy with my shape. Im still wearing my foam, triangle & board at home only.. not really sitting yet. So after one month did u bbl dolls do butt out fajas??

1 month post (pics didn't upload)

What am I doing wrong?? :(

Hey ladies since last time i updated i have lost so much volume! Im not Sure what im doing wrong. I haven't lost weight.. I haven't been sitting at all. Been Standing at work like an idiot. Laying on my stomach since day one. Everyday i wake up & it looks worst. Yes the overall shape of my butt looks better & i didnt want a huge a$$, but know im left w a wide butt.. definitely not what i paid for... i was so happy a few wks ago so i decided to tried clothes on without the faja (oh boy!!) .. it doesn't look cute. (Of course anybody looks better in a faja) Im very disappointed & depressed at this point. Its not all in my head bc even my daughter asked me can i get my money back. Sorry ladies i need to vent.. just woke up so upset. I said it before i won't ever go back for a round 2. Its not so much the pain after its how long the recovery takes. Sorry to be so negative, but im just being honest. My advise to you ladies is even if you don't want a huge a$$ ask for it. Especially those of you without alot of fat to work with. Good luck dolls.

2 month post :)

Hey dolls.. hope everyone is well.. i know in my last post i was concern about some volume lost. But i honestly don't know if it was volume lost or just swelling.. & i should have been measuring it but i never got to it. I still have some uneven skin on my sides. But im hoping my new m&d faja will help w that. This faja from vanity feels so cheap. One doll (forgot name) described her butt as being bipolar..lol that's very true.. a few wks ago i had regrets of not asking for more volume. But i have to remind myself why i didn't. #1 reason i wasn't blessed w thunder thighs or nice hips. So i didn't want the huge butt & tiny legs look. #2 reason i have a long torso where my butt sits lower. Anyways i hope i didn't discourage anybody, this recovery has many ups & downs. Oh am i the only one that likes to touch my butt while im walking.. i like the way that bubble feels. Or does that just make me weird... lol
Miami Plastic Surgeon