39 Year Old Mother of 3 Boys. Fort Lauderdale, FL

Ok real self I have been wanting a BBL even before...

Ok real self I have been wanting a BBL even before I knew what a BBL was, all I knew was I needed more buns then what I had. So I began my research and pull together all my info, and started my journey to look for the perfect Dr. to perform my BBL. I went to several different Dr. before I seen the Vanity commercial. and decided to do a walk in on Dec. of 2013 meet with a coordinated that set me up with Dr.Bass. I wasn't really feeling his, but I still went and lock in the special rate they was oftening at that time which was $3,500 for fullback liposuction and BBL. I continue to make payments over the next year and a half, cause I really wasn't please with Dr. Bass demeanor when I had the consolation, moving forwards to this year February 2015 I went to Vanity to schedule my surgery date and that's when the girls at the front desk informed me that Dr.Bass was no longer at the broward office and if I still wanted him to do my surgery I would have go to the Miami office, that was a no,no due to the fact I stay in broward, remember I wasn't really feeling him anyway so that was a good thang for me. I was so happy when the girls also informed me about Dr. Jarial, so went to meet with him and when I say ladies he was so Pleasant and informative he answer all my questions (and oh did I have a lot of questions lol) I felt so much better after talking to Dr. Jarial and his assistant Claudia (she's the best) so I schedule my for March 24,2015. I originally really wanted a big ole donkey booty but the day of surgery I told him to do what's best and just make it look natural, and that's exactly what he did. I was very pleased with my out come cause I came in with a realistic Image of myself in my head of my outcome. Dr. Jarial and Claudia was very attentive to once I woke up and after I went home I received call from the both of them that same night. Overall my husband and myself are very pleased with my outcome!
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon