Excited and Nervous BBL - Miami, FL

Well I will be getting my bbl soon by Dr. Hassan....

Well I will be getting my bbl soon by Dr. Hassan. Hope he give me the results I'm looking for, I'm so over this old body lol. Has anybody have their body done by him recently, and if so are u happy with the results? And I'm not big on pain is recovery really hard?? Is there anybody schedule for surgery around that time????

Almost there it's getting real!!!!!

So I am now 24 days away before Hasan wrks his magic on this body I can't wait????????????????

Claudia's recovery house

How far is claudia's from vanity does anyone know??????

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO???

Prescribed cephalexin 500mg for 7 days 16 days before bbl, will I have to reschedule my surgery????????????????????????

Time is ticking #hasanhereicome!

Big day tomorrow!!!!

Well I'm on the plane ?? on my way to vanity for my pre-op. If I was to say I'm not nervous wud be a lie. But yes I'm ready to be HASANIFIED????????????

Got my booty today!!!!!

And I must say I'm in love with my booty and dr. Hasan did a WONDERFUL JOB!!! I can from ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. PAIN WAS BAD WEN I WOKE UP BUT ONCE THE PAIN MEDS KICKED IN, I FEEL PRETTY GUD????

CLAUDIA'S RECOVERY HOUSE????????

I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HER! SHE AS WELL AS HER ASSISTANT ARE WONDERFUL. THEY ARE VERY VERY ATTENTIVE AND REALLY CARE ABOUT UR RECOVERY! SO ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A RH GO TO CLAUDIA'S CLAUDIA'S CLAUDIA'S she is for the WIN????????????????????????????????????
Miami Physician