Surgery date less than 1 month away!

Hey Ladies! New to the site and wanting a BBL...I...

Hey Ladies! New to the site and wanting a BBL...I have been stalking this site for the longest. Reading, laughing, feeling sad and appreciate for all the information I have gotten. I have finally gotten to the point where I have decided to book my appointment, after months of dealing with other personal issues. My coordinator tells me that they are having this special- $5000 BBL 12 areas of Lipo with Dr Fisher- the one I want...BUT she tells me I can only get the promotion, IF I pay $5000 in full...otherwise its $6000! Here we go with this Bull! At this point I am PISSED...because I have read about a lot of Vanity Bull on here...I keep calm, we go back and forth and I'm leaning towards doing it...I ask her what are my options...she says wire and credit card...ok tell me what to do with credit card...she says send me a copy of your credit card, drivers license front and back of both....***crickets***...Ok...send me the wire info...she sends me a screenshot of something I can make on my own...I'm not comfortable doing either to say the least, but can I PLEEEEASE get some input from you ladies! Please!!! Please!!!!

Paid in Full...scared as hell about dealing with the Vanity BS!

So....I finally came to a place of being comfortable! Thank you to all the ladies who responded to my previous post; the feedback helped and this morning I woke up feeling ok with what I needed to do. Although I think this whole pay in full now to get the special is a bunch of freakin BS they play, I had the money already set aside, so I paid. Now, I just have to worry about flights and RH; oh and supplies! I have this funny feeling inside of me tho....my nerves and I don't know if its because I have just paid the $5000 or if its bcause I'm really about to do this! Underneath it all....I'm so freakin excited!

My date is November 4th...anyone else going that day or that week? I'm thinking of staying at Kayla's Recovery house.

But I gave you my doctor's clearance letter??????

Hey Ladies! It's been a while...I hope everyone is doing well! Soooooo. I am less than a month away from my surgery date November 10 CRAAAAAZY! It's been exactly a year since I considered doing this and here I am....but I am seeing the BadBich maker himself, the real Dr Miami, Dr Fisher! My labs have been cleared and my EKG as well, but they won't except my clearance letter??? My doctor's office said they sent exactly what they send to every doctor when a patient needs a clearance letter, but Vanity won't except. It. Can someone please give me an idea of exactly what information was on their doctor's clearance letter, so I can tell my doctor exactly what needs to go on mine. My surgical coordinator has been awesome and she told me something formal and something that includes the physical examination. For some reason, this is not clear enough to my doctor's office. So, I thought it would be a good idea to reach out to my real self sister's, for some help. I appreciate any and all feedback! This letter is the one thing holding me up now! Thanks Babes!

But I gave you my clearance letter!?!?!

Miami Plastic Surgeon