Gonna Be a Fisher Doll!! - Miami, FL

So I just spoke to my Cordinator Leo which feels...

So I just spoke to my Cordinator Leo which feels like a huge step in this process I have been stocking this site and researching this procedure for several months and although I am out of state and would much prefer to stay locally I have decided to travel to Miami Florida to go with Dr. Fisher I am obsessed with his work the way he snatches off that waste is amazing! I'm not a big girl to begin with but I have a high body fat percentage so I'm hoping to get the results that I want so far I have a tentative date on October 25, 2016 and my coordinator as mentioned before is Leo. If anybody has any advice good or bad I would greatly appreciate it I'm really excited to be working with Dr. Fisher but I'm skeptical about vanity itself because of the reviews that I have read. Looking into A recovery house for aftercare but I really want something clean and nice anybody have any suggestions there as well?

Vanity Screwed Me Over!

Well they just called me to tell me fisher was actually booked out until January!! I was told yesterday he had 3 spots open in October and I was going to make my deposit today. I just called to make my deposit and was told now those spots are gone and he has nothing until January!!! I'm so upset. They are telling me I can use Dr. Hasan but I'm not interested. Has this happened to anyone? Seems strange

New fisher doll coming Nov 15

So I have a deposit securing my spot for November 15th. Now it's real and I have anxiety LOL. If anybody else is going to be at vanity on our around November 15 let me know and we can continue this journey together

It's Finally OFFICIAL! I Have Questions!!

I have scheduled my BBL surgery with Dr. Fisher for November 15, 2016. IM SO EXCITED and extremely nervous now. I just hope everything goes smoothly since I will be coming from SC. I have to admit i was a little nervous sending the deposit because they wouldn't take a credit card. My coordinator Leo Is great but very pushy and was rushing me for my deposit. She called me 5 times in one day. Anyone have any advise as I start this journey? Not sure which recovery house to stay in either. Is there a minimum number of days I have to stay in one? Oh, and also how long do the drains have to stay in for?

The countdown is on

So I don't seem to be getting any responses to my questions or posts. I don't think I have full access to this webpage since every time i try to leave a comment I get an email asking me "if I'm real". Whenever I click "yes I'm real" it tells me to click on a link to resend a verification email. When I do that I get an error message. I'm getting frustrated because I can't seem to gain any support because this major lag on the site. Ughh. I'm just really excited and anxious to hopefully meet others who are going through this process around the same time as me. I have questions but I don't want to keep posting random questions. I would like to keep this string going. Thanks dolls!

WISH PIcs ??