BBL Dream Body - Miami, FL

Ive been doing so much research the last couple...

Ive been doing so much research the last couple months !! I finally decided to go with Dr.Fisher i appreciate his work, and his prices are very reasonable...i must admit im really nervous im scheduled to have my BBL on April 12th, so if any of you dolls have any tips, pointers or have went Dr.Fisher let me know about your experience please and thank you !!...going to post wish pics and pre op pics!!

April 12th

Hey you guys !! My surgery day is April 12th im traveling from Seattle to Miami by my self, where are some good Recovery Houses ?? And massage places ill be im miami from the 10th-19th!!

New Date

Hey you guys sooo im having my surgery sooner ,ill be having surgery March 31st im a nervous wreck i haven't done any pack!! And im trying to purchase everything i can from the facility so i xont get the wrong stuff.

alnost time !!

Hey you guys , im traveling to Miami monday going to arrive by tuesday and having my surgery on the 31st im sooo nervouse but excited at the same time. Im just ready to get it over with. I think ive packed everything i need but i still dont have a Boppypillow which is a lil nerve wrecking. I also feel guilty because i didnt tell my mom or any of my family and friends except for a cousin of mines im doing this. But i feel like they would judge me. Please keep me in your prayers you guys i just want to have a smooth operation and a fast recovery with no complications. If any of you who have had the surgery by Dr.fisher dont mind id love for you to inbox me and share your story !!