54yrs Old, 3grown Kids & Ready to Get my Sexy Back

I've been researching RS for over a year, it's...

I've been researching RS for over a year, it's getting real now. I'm less than 2 weeks away, I'm anxious & scared at the same time. Just ready to get my waist snatched & nice booty. Only 2 of my friends know what I'm doing. They're very supportive, This is my bday present to me on the 25 of September.

Vanity,

I'm getting nervous, my doctor hasn't sent my clearance letter & my EKG & Chest X-ray . I'm 11 days away from becoming a Fisher doll. My friend that was coming with me, was in that bad flood in Baton Rouge. So I might be coming alone. I have to check with my doctor to find out what's going on. I'm not going to panic, I got faith things will work out.

Happy & nervous

Well I'm 9 days away from becoming a Fisherdoll , I talked to my doctor. The regular nurse was on vacation , it was given to the temp nurse & she didn't do nothing for a week. My regular nurse will be back Monday, she is going to fax them. I'm also going to be at the clinic getting my own copy . I'm getting nervous about this weather . I'm going to pray that it will not form into a major hurricane.

Few days to becoming a Fisherdoll

I'm 4days away . First of all I fractured my right ankle, I got the ok to still have my surgery. It's been 3 weeks since I fractured it, wearing a boot. Trying to get my flight tickets straight, I paid for them in July, I was suppose to be leaving for Miami at 8:42 am, they have me leaving that evening at 5:46pm. I cut up, they're going to give me my right time to leave. I was going to Claudia Recovery, but she doesn't take guest. No my friend wants to come. Do anyone know of a RH that takes guests or someone that can come to a room?

Count down

Does anyone knows Amy number? I'm looking for RH or Hotel that's not that expensive. So if anyone knows Amy please let me know I'm leaving out on the 3rd surgery on the 5th.

Eleven hrs & counting

Tomorrow I'll officially be a Fisher doll. I'm staying by Curvy Angels Recovery Care. Vanessa is so sweet , she makes you feel like you're home. Well I'm going to try and get some rest

Today is the day Fisherdoll

I made it, I had my surgery this morning. First one, I dont remember anything after the cocktail pill???????????? I don't even remember coming back to the recovery house. Vanessa feed me soup, I went back to sleep. Woke up walked to the bathroom with assistance . At 5 , I ate spaghetti with sausage it was so good. Took my meds. Now I'm watching tv. I can see the difference, I'm so happy. I'm going to finishing tv just wanted to check in y'all on RS

Happy Happy

This is first day after surgery, I'm doing much better. Walking every ten minutes every two hours. The recovery is no joke, I feel like I'm carting twenty pounds in each cheek. I love my results already. Here are a few pics.

Sexy is back

I haven't learnt how to put them together , but I will.

Got my sexy back

Hey I know I haven't commented in a few days. Just getting to body ready to go home, I fly out Monday. My first massage is tomorrow , I'll take more pics then. Once I get home I try on clothes at home.

54yrs Old, 3 Grown Kids & Got my Sexy Back

Love love my results

Sorry I haven't wrote in a few days. I came home yesterday , just adjusting home. I woke up this morning my body was so tight, the Lipo area. I know this is a part of the healing process. I just found out that 1560 was put in each cheek. That why my ass is so big. I hope it goes down some. I haven't measured it yet, but I will. I 'll take some pics tomorrow when my daughters come by me.

Loving my results

Well I know It's been a minute since I've been on here. Well I'm 23 days post op, I'm 90% normal. I'm back at work, although sometimes I feel my midsection & back tightening up. I just came from my massage with Amy, her hands are like feathers. After your massage you feel so good, to any females in New Orleans who are looking for a lymphatic drainage massage. She is the the one. So I took a few pics, still swollen. I'm loving my results , excuse I tried to get good shots

Massages

I've noticed since I've started getting my massages. I said it was lumps & bumps., my neighbor said he felt like hard spots. I want to know if anybody experienced that after they started getting massages. My neighbor is a RN, she told me to massage it myself. I've read that some people used a hand held massager. So if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please tell me what to do. I'm not worried, I'm going to call Vanity tomorrow. I think I read somewhere on here, where the females were massaging their self in between their lymphatic massages.

Changing garment

Well I'm at 4weeks, it's time to change to my stage 2 garment. My waist 31 1/2, booty is 46. I'm still swollen, and tightness is still around my mid section. Overall I'm loving my results, I wanted a natural looking booty & that's what he gave me. I haven't had anyone to take pics of me, but I will start trying on clothes soon. Here's a few pics

Trying on clothes

Well I'm almost 6 weeks, I have some uneven spots on my stomach. I sent pics to Vanity, they said its fluid. My garment is not tight enough, so I'm getting both of them taken in. I had my granddaughter take a few pics. I'm still swollen, I'm loving my results. I might have to get get the fluid drained manually.

Trying on clothes

Pics

Pics

Alterations to garment

Well I'm back officially 6 weeks as of Mon. I have some spots on my stomach that are fluid pockets. So as of Monday I've just been wearing my garment, hopefully that wear help with the pushing the fluid out. If not then my Dr., his nurse or I will be going to back to Miami for a weekend getaway. To get them drained, I really hope it doesn't comes to that. Vanity (Eres) said the pics look like fluid pockets. So I'm going to give it a week with just my garment. Is it possible for your garment to feel looser in a couple of days ? I'm loving my size , waist is 30, ass is 46- 46 1/2 inches . Ass not going down, but my waist is. I would love for it to get down to 26 or 27). I know I'm still in the recovery stages, just excited. Could some please tell how do you take in your garment ? I'll be taking pics of my stomach next week , to see if anything change , if not I 'l have to get them drained manually .

Waist clincher or what

Trying to put up a video

Can someone please tell me how to put up a video. I wanted to ask a question about my garment . Do I need to start waist training or not.

Waist trainer or what?

I'm 7weeks , my stomach is looking much better. I go to my doctor Wednesday. Do I need to start wearing a waist trainer now? I'm sending a few pics with creases in my stomach, back & sides in my garment. Do I need to take it in some more or get a waist trainer? I want it smooth ladies help me.

Swelling is very real

I know it's been a minute since I be been on here. I just came back from a 7day cruise to Mahogany Bay,Belize & Cozumel. I'm 11weeks post op, I'm loving my results. I'm just waiting for my final results. I get like stinging sensations , that mid section tightens up. I guess that's part of the healing process. I took a few pics, tell me what y'all think. I had to take my garment off to look cute for a couple of hours. I wear my garment faithfully. I got a lot of attention every where I went.
Dr Jonathan Fisher

He's a nice guy, talks to you like he have been knowing you. He made me feel comfortable. He told me what to expect & gave me just that. I'm so glad I chose Dr Jonathan Fisher. I know it's only been a few days, but I can see it did give me what I asked for