23 5'3 140lbs Heard Sketchy Things About Vanity - Miami, FL

Hi ladies so I have been doing my research for...

Hi ladies so I have been doing my research for almost a year now I came across Dr. Fisher because of his results as well as pricing goes. Of course after I put my $2000 deposit down I was told it could only be wired to vanity cosmetic to the Bank of America account they had. I had my friend call and request to do the same thing but they told her she could use a credit card that's what I originally wanted to do . I was kind of sketched out on why they would have me a wire versus use my credit card because on your credit card you can file a claim and get your money back . After a call back and complain they had told me I could pay for the surgery the day before,so I wouldn't have to pay in full prior to surgery due to possible cancellations. I have been researching and I found a lady on May 2015 she had paid for her tummy tuck in full $8000 total cost two weeks prior to surgery and vanity cosmetic told her that the surgery would have to get canceled because the doctor when On vacation. She basically try to cancel because of the inconvenience and a year later she still fighting to get her $8000 back apparently over the course of the year there have been 50 complains of nonrefundable deposit's I'm scared that this place is a scam because I myself put $2000 into this . I see good reviews and people actually getting the work done and it looks amazing and I see bad reviews were people are not getting their money back . Apparently the guy that owns this business pledged guilty for hiring nonlicensed consultants to work in the office for injecting something into patients butts the owner took three years of probation and $45,000 in fines . I don't know if this has anything to do with customers not getting refunds on their money . But do you see my concern here I brought this to vanities attention and that's when they told me I can just pay for my surgery the day before instead of two weeks prior to surgery .but keep in mind I had to negotiate with them how much deposit to put down because originally they told me 1000 but bumped it up to 2000 because they squeeze me into a August date . Can I please have some reviews from people's experiences good and bad I want to hear it all thank you .

Getting closer to surgery got exactly 2 1/2 months left

Getting closer to my surgery weighing 142 and have a body fat of 26-28 Bmi how many massages do I need to get ? Advice from the fisher dolls ?

Before and wish pics ....

Before and goal pics

hwy how is after day 5 for surgery ?

How's the recovery process

4 weeks till I have my Bbl

So I know where I'm stayin in Miami I'm excited I gained 5 more pounds and can't wait to get it done ! 145 lbs and I'm 5'3 my BMi is 25%

Update pic

Hey vets need help with supplies

Can u ladies please write a list of things that are recommended for surgery ? Please and thanks

Recovery process

Hey dolls I'm ten days post op I made it had a good experience happy with my results. Not perfect my results are realistic with my body this was the most fat that fisher could inject in me 1350 cc in each check I got up to 151 pounds . As far as my stay at my recovery house it was horrible !!! I found this house on my own was NOT AFFLIATED with my surgical center and boy I regretted it. I had a unsafe, unsanitary, stressful recovery. ten days in Miami was way too many days for me . All u need to do it stay in Miami for a week because they have to take out ur drain and u have a post op after to see ur doctor if he's not busy with surgery or with a nurse to follow up with you.

Vanity treated me well they were the only ones besides friends back home I could vent about what I was experiencing at the recovery house . They followed up with me 5 times in the ten days I was here in Miami. Today is the day I leave got my drain out yesterday and feel amazing and ready to go !

Did my review post ?

Or do they have to review. ? Smh I wrote a long one
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Fisher is an amazing doctor funny, speaks very educated English seems like is his primary language. Nice guy, kept his promises I wanted to see him after surgery I looked him in the yes and said you promise you will see me after u do surgery on me ? He laughed and said of course ! I trusted my life in his hands after day 2 I was back to normal activity I prayed everyday and recovered faster than I thought. A breast aug was way harder to heal from. Staff at vanity was very nice attended to my needs and followed up with me with phones calls . Five times in ten Days thanks vanity . I flew in from outta town and came alone I'm younge and never traveled alone they made me feel safe. My cordinAtor after surgery was Julia and my massage therapist for my lymphatic massages was Maria. I pissed her off one time by looking at the clock and told her I was keepin an eye on my minutes because u pay for the hour and we started late due to the cocoa butter not being warm yet. Overall though she was amazing talked to me during my massages very pretty and caring. Made me feel confident with my results when I doubted myself thinking it wasn't big enough. Vanity I would rate good and fisher would be excellent. Let's hope I don't need a round two . Scared but excited to see how my Results will look I told him I wanted. A tiny waist and fat butt but I was more concerned with the waist to ass ratio. Fisher just said don't worry I got a plan for you, your going to come out great . Too soon to say if I'm head over heels about my results but I'm happy and don't regret my journey with fisher and his staff thank you