Dr Fisher Amazing Sculptor of the Woman Body*Vanity* - Miami, FL

I had Bbl with Dr Fisher @vanity on Sep 4, Im very...

I had Bbl with Dr Fisher @vanity on Sep 4, Im very happy with my results sofar! Have long way to recovery but i can see inmmediate changes on my body right after surg. Dr F. Couldnt be more professional,very honest,amazing talent,inner view of the woman Body, i truly reccomend a BBL w/Dr Fisher.pls review my acc for pre pics

Massage after lipo in Houston

Does any of you dolls know of a place in Houston that i can get massage after bbl? Lipo.. Pls help .

More pics

On my 16 day after surgery, feeling better by the day but still swollen in my tummy, my but is great only bit bruised in one area, but not swollen at all,i only sit on BBL pillow,few moments a day, no gym till 4wks and starting more lymphatic massage tomorrow. I massage myself 2x day for 10min with coco butter oil and cream. I just wanted the help the recovering ppl outhere. Only wish i wasnt as swollen in my belly/back area????
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Fisher very professional, realistic and honest, i truly reccomend this Dr to anyone looking for amazing woman curve's, althought i was 124lb,gained10lb(134) for sx, did NOT want a BIG booty, and still have long ways to recovery and final results. I am amazed with my shape! It brought tears to my eyes first time i put tight clothes on! Thank you Dr Fisher. Pls check my prof. For before pics of me on my qstn, i did not have them on ph any longer but i posted few today Post op. Thank you Dr Fisher! Thank you Vanity and its crew.