37 Years Old, 2 Kids. - Miami, FL

He was my surgeon at Vanity Cosmetic Center "SW...

He was my surgeon at Vanity Cosmetic Center "SW 8th st Miami, FL". I took the decision and one of my friends recommended me this "cosmetic center" I was very excited when I met him, but the result was horrible!!! He checked my surgery the day after and told me that the result takes time... After that nobody called me for any appointment with Dr Salas, I started looking my nose weird... One nostril bigger than the other one. I called several times to Vanity and when I xplained my situation they told me "is normal... Takes time" "Dr will call You". He never ever called me back. My nose is not straigh, moved it to the left of my face!!! Now is exactly one year... Dr Salas never called me back, I covered my nose when I talk to somebody coz I feel embarrassed and saving money to fix this mal practice. friends and family tried to convince me to go to find him.... But I think "for what?" He is not professional!!! Be careful!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon