4 Days Til Surgery. Nervous!

So I'm getting a BBL the 28th, just four days away...

So I'm getting a BBL the 28th, just four days away. I'm having it done with Dr Arnaldo Valls. I was wondering if any of you ladies have had any procedures done by this doctor? I'm 5'6 weighing 180 wanting to have a tight stomach and a bigger booty. I'm nervous due to no reviews on this particular doctor, and I cannot change my doctor. If you know anything about this doctor please comment! :)

New to this!

Here are some pre op photos of me. 5'6 weighing 180 I hope dr Arnaldo valls can achieve the look I'm looking for. 3 days till surgery and my nerves are all wacky! Ugh! I hope everything comes out as I hope!!!

1 day post op

I'm in the worst pain ever this shit is unbearable. Any tips on pain ladies? I want this to be over

More pictures

Alright now I can write an honest review

So I had my bbl and lipo done at Vanity Miami by Dr Arnaldo Valls.. My results.. They're alright. Could be better. I'm not thrilled about it. But I wanted to write a review of their overall customer service. So when I woke up in the recovery room after surgery, I was freezing. I had to beg for a blanket to keep myself warm. No one there hardly even speaks English. When the lady told me it was time for me to go home, she had me sit in a wheelchair and she then wheeled me outside. First of all she didn't remove my electropatches (that were placed on for surgery) til I was outside waiting for my ride to pick me up. Yes, I said waiting. Mind you its 4pm in Miami weather is hot as hell and I'm in so much pain waiting for my ride. They didn't tell my ride I was ready to be picked up til I was already outside! After my ride showed up she was asking for information about certain things that could and couldn't be done after surgery and during healing process but the lady again, spoke no English and told my mother to read the paper that was put in my bag. I also never saw surgeon after surgery. I went back the next morning for check up, again never said Dr. Valls. Made me feel like he really cares about his patients huh.. I feel like you have to speak Spanish or be of a Latin decent to have a good experience with these people. They just do not care to explain anything to their patients. It's all money to this office. Like I said overall my results are okay, not the best. And I am alive and healthy but I would never recommend this place to anyone after my experience. Nor the doctor. Stay away. Their prices are cheap but you're better off paying more for better customer service and surgeons who actually care!

My before and after

Booty update..

Tomorrow will be one week post op..

Took the after pictures the 5th day after surgery.. Feel like swelling has gone down. Still not too happy about my results.. :/ wearing lipo foam from Vanity to try to flatten out tummy.. Let me know what you think? I'll post before and afters

6 days post op since my BBL and I'm still stiff as a board.. Trying to get up and move around as much as possible but I can't seem to stand straight and it's killing my back :/ when were you ladies walking normal again?

One week post op

So here it is ladies.. My one week post op done by Arnaldo valls..

When will I start feeling better?? 9 days post op and still so sore to the touch.. Hubby can't even hug me

12 days post op

Me in clothes!

Two weeks post op

Really need to purchase a stage two garment.. Anyone know where I can find them for a cheaper price?

Help ladies!!!!

So I have these lumps in my back and I'm worried! Curious if they are just seromas and I can massage them out? Also I don't wear my
Garment 24/7 like I'm suppose to. I only wear it when I'm home, because it's huge on me. Going out to buy stage two garment tomorrow! But what do you think of this ladies? Any info would help thanks xo
Dr. Arnaldo Valls

Good doctor. Great results. Could care for his post-op patients a little more.