UK Girl... BBL and Lipo with Dr Fisher!! MIA 2016!!

Hey dolls.. I'm havin a BBL in July..Stayin in Mia...

Hey dolls.. I'm havin a BBL in July..Stayin in Mia for few weeks .. Looking at recovery houses at the moment.. Thinking of Cosmicare.. iv read a lot of bad Vanity reviews and I have to say thus far iv had no issues with them communication has been great since I booked in Feb 2016! Il keep u posted xx

Recovery house choices! Fisher doll needs help ladies!!

So i think iv decided to use cosmicare recovery house as thus far they seem to be very ligit and offer good services .They are based in Miami and DR and also Atlanta...anyone used them? Let me know!! Do you guys have any other Miami reviews of other places in Miami? Really need help with this especially coming from so far!! Thanks in advance!!

Recovery house booked!! cosmicare

Girls please make sure you choose the right recovery house for your stay when in Miami/DR/Atlanta! I have booked with cosmicare and the manager Kesha is LOVELY! It's so important that you are happy with the services that you will receive and they have 24 hour nurse care/meals/transportation/ meal services/ Recovery kits and more!i have booked the 10 night package and they have specials on at the moment so it's 20 percent off (due to end 31st March) but overall the company is legit and I am excited about my stay here!! This has made me more confident about the journey alone as you can tell when you contact them
And they discuss the services ,that it's a safe haven!!il update u as time goes on and especially when I stay there but in the meantime Check them out! http://www.cosmicarerecovery.com/

Medical kit brought!!

Hey dolls.. I have now purchased some of my kit items from here in the UK! Basic stuff like antiseptic wipes,gauze pads,comfort bras (to wear when I have the faja on rather than a wired bra) sanitary towels, toothpaste, deodorants, scar cream (arnicare is meant to be excellent) just basic items really!! Exciting times ahead!! I will add a list of what's needed supply wise soon once my kit is complete!
Miami Plastic Surgeon