**Today is Surgery Day**

I've decided to go with Hasan because he's an...

I've decided to go with Hasan because he's an artist and a lefty like me which means he has an eye for perfection and asymmetry. I feel like he can give me the small waist I want more than the butt. I made my $500 deposit and plan on locking in my date in the next 2 weeks for March over spring break.

2 years later...back on Realself

I've been doing my research for 2+ years..I had locked in Yily and sent my deposit. I decided that my body wasn't so bad and opted to work out instead of traveling to the DR. I'm my body isn't bad but I can't get the waist and curves I want by working out. I'm 5'7 180 and athletic. I got on RS just to see what has changed and I fell for Hasan's DR style sculpting. So I'm back. This is my graduation gift to myself.

DO NOT MAKE PAYMENTS TO VANITY OF ITS NOT PAYPAL!!

So due to the multiple phone calls daily from Vanity I've decide to get my money back because I feel harassed. I've told them at least 10 times I'll contact them when I'm ready to make a payment but I continue to get 2-3 calls a day from them even on the holidays.

My plan was to get my money back and pay it in full when it's convenient for me..but now I will not do business with Vanity at all.

When I asked for my money back my coordinator refused and continued with her sales pitch about not wanting me to lose my price ect. I continued to asked for a refund and was no longer getting emails back and couldn't get anyone on the phone.

I filed a dispute with PayPal for one payment. The other two they're refusing to give back because (they don't use that card reader anymore) , yea right. I requested a paypal invoice from my coord and she kept telling me the computers were down and sent some other payment authorization. I told her I would wait for PayPal and she promised this other form was just as safe. I will be disputing it with my bank. Only pay them if it's through PayPal.

Vanity kept my $$..but I'm going to Colombia!!

Vanity told me to dispute the charges to get a refund...well they sent the bank some bogus statement of charges totaling in 8500 dollars...but my quote was only $4000..oh well! Send PayPal only.

I've fallen in love with Dr Villalobos! He quoted me $3k including
• Medical Insurance in Colombia for 30 days after surgery. Pan-American Insurance.
• Anesthesiology assessment
• 2 post-surgical bra.
• 10 post-surgical therapy ( massages )
and his lipo is perfect, nice and even no lump and left over fat!
I remember my first quote from Yily 2 years ago was 2800...so I'm sure he'll be higher when more girls start going to him.

I think I'll be staying as his recovery house for 65 a day.
Recovery House Information
Casa Arama
? Rate for night
? Full Room: $150.000. Approach in USD 75
? Junior Room: $130.000 Approach in USD 65
Extra fee for translator, in case you need it. USD 20 per day.

ALL RATES INCLUDE:
? Meals ( Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
? Nurse Care
? Transport to airport
? Transport to clinic
? Transport to Dr’s office
? Free calls to USA.
I'm only staying 10 days so 8days post op since you have to arrive 2 days prior to sc for blood work results ect. He requires 12 days PO but I'll find a way to leave early.

Dr. Villalobos

I love that he speaks English and is able to email me back with less errors spelling and grammar errors than my vanity coordinator. That's another reason I'm even more comfortable with this trip.

10 day RH+Massages+BBL+2fajas= $3000 Cali,Coco

So I was looking at Colombian Ddoctors on IG and I came across this all inclusive BBL which includes everything (literally) 2 fajas, 10 massages, all the lipo areas which all the Cali quotes I've received basically lipo any areas with fat, Labs, mess, 10 days at the RH for $3000.
And it's not too cheap to be worthy..Cabral, Duran and Yily were once that cheap too. Torn between Villalobos and Henao.

I'm Going to Gabriel Lobo Cutuca,Col

I think my heat is set. His Lipo is amazing.

Flight Attendant BBL..I still want HASAN.

So I'm back on RS after 6months. It gets so addicting and takes over my life so I have to end the relationship sometimes.
Alot has changed but not much.
I didn't go to Colombia because I didn't want to be out of the country for their required 14days... I wasn't telling my family and I didn't wanna risk it. In Colombia they will stop you in the airport.
Now that I have the benefit of flying to any Dr. I want for free.. I still want HASAN. It's crazy cause Ive always been in love with the DR MX and Colombian Doctors. I just want to get in and come back home to recover..I don't want to deal with language barriers and RHs, and stay requirements. It's hard enough going to these countries on duty and trying to order a pizza in Spanish...I can't imagine going as a patient alone.

The guy I've been dating since before I started wanting a bbl 3 years ago finally got tired of my obsession and offered to pay for EVERYTHING. I was stunned and almost couldn't accept..but I did.

I'll be going to Hasan October 8th or October 22...depending on how I feel. It's short notice and I just started back my vitamins about a week ago. I have to get supplies and talk to this nurse host on Airbnb. I'm going back to work 7 days Post op.

I want a new coordinator

I spoke with my coordinator about changing my date and I never got confirmation...instead she said make another payment and she'll give me the date I want. That won't work for me when I'm depositing the money straight into their acct. I need my date confirmed first then I'll pay the rest. So I feel like the 8th won't happen. I don't want to book my room for the 8th and her email me tomorrow telling me it's booked. Who has a good coordinator?

Moved to Instagram.

I find the Instagram sx community alot more responsive than RS. It's alot easier to talk to other girls, see recovery houses and get lots of really helpful info, post pics ect. I'll be seeing Hasan in 8 days. Probably won't update here cause no one really responds, but I'm not sure. In the meantime time my sx IG is @hasandoll15.

Mark me up.

I'm getting sx today. :)
Miami Physician

Great doctor. Passionate about his craft, and truly an artist.