I'm Finally Gonna Get It Done!

I have FINALLY decided to get lipo and bbl done...

I have FINALLY decided to get lipo and bbl done with Dr. Jonathan Fisher after many reviews of doctors and looking at this site on a daily basis. Thank you all for you honesty and the stories of your journeys. I am SO
excited and ready for a better body, but at the same time, very nervous. I am 46 years old with 3 daughters, 22, 23 and 27.

Question for the ladies that have had your procedures at Vanity, did you stay at a hotel or recovery house? Please keep me in your prayers as I begin my journey to a better me.

i will post pictures soon.

Thank you. ????

Good morning ladies. Sorry I am soooo far behind on my review, but boy, it has been a journey. I had never had surgery before, so I was trying all kinds of ways to get mentally ready for this. I did alot of praying, massages and using a oil/aromatherapy for anxiety release. I have to say, I thought I was going to be nervous going to Miami, I wasn't....when I went to the clinic to fill out the paper work and get fitted for my faja, I wasn't. I was so calm and so relaxed, I surprised myself, lol. The whole process for me has been great, no complaints. It has been hard to adjust to sleeping on your stomach and not being able to sit for 3 weeks, but I did it. I had some swelling once I returned home, to Milwaukee, but wore my compression socks longer than recommended and slept with my feet slightly elevated. I have been fortunate to not feel the pain like others mentioned, I experienced more discomfort and that usually happened because I had to use stomach muscles to lay down and to get up. I didn't stay at a recovery house, I rented a house of Airbnb because my friend came with me and helped take care of me. All in all, I am thankful to all the ladies that shared their stories and took the time to respond to my questions on here. I thank God for getting me through this process and I am still healing, 5 weeks post op. I will update pictures tonight because they are on my phone.

Miami Plastic Surgeon