Bbl Dr Fisher Vanity - Miami, FL

Schedule For Surgery With Dr. Fisher 11/17/2016...

Schedule For Surgery With Dr. Fisher 11/17/2016 112 Days Away, Far I Know :( But I'm So Excited! But also nervous. So far the staff at vanity has been GREAT. Prompt responses, and answered every question I Had. Still debating on a place to recover, but I am leaning toward Miami Escape Recovery Home.

Recovery Houses

Just Booked My Flight From NY To MIA for 11/16. Was able to book for $313 a little more than I'm use to paying for a round trip to Miami but this was after seat choices (chose exit row window seats for more room) and flight protection (I read vanity is good for changing dates) and it'll b thanksgiving day when I return to NY. So that price actually is not bad at all. I've been researching recovery homes. Do you ladies have any that you recommend? I've been in contact with Miami Escape, Dolls Getaway Recovery, and Elite Concierge. The elite Concierge is totally out of the question, first impressions are everything to me, and my first impression of them was unprofessional. Any Suggestions?

PreOp Vitamins

Hey Dolls :)
How Soon Do You Guys Recommend Beginning Vitamins Before Surgery? And Besides Iron What Other Vitamins Should I Be Taking? Coming Up On My 90 Day Mark. Super Excited

Recovery Boxes