Finally Fishered

I'm considering Vanity. I had a consultation with...

I'm considering Vanity. I had a consultation with Jessica and she recommended Dr.Bass. I have been trying to research him and mostly see him doing TT. Dr. Fisher seems to be the BBL "man" his price isn't an issue. Although he seems to be more expensive....in my eyes I'm worth it. Do any of you Sexy ladies have any advice for me before I commit to a decision. I think I'm more indecisive than Nicki Minaj.... lol.....Help Me!

$4,500op + $2,000rh + supplies + air fair....Weight LOSS Tips???

Surgery Surgery Surgery....At least Im going to be staying at the recovery home. I feel as though I'm worth it. I don't want to play games with the value of my life. I also don't want to over pay just for a name example: Dr. J Curves. When it all comes down to it these surgeries are serious and they are our lives but they are also someones pay check. I have been going to the gym and doing Herbalife. I have lost 10 lbs. in 2 weeks. I need to loose 30-40 more in the next 2 months. I weigh 220 lbs. right now at 5'7'' I do carry my weight well but i would like to see drastic results. I feel at 180-190 lbs. I will look how I need to look. I have been "big" all my life and don't wish to be "skinny." Although two years ago I weighed 175 after a 10 week kickboxing class from 198. Did I mention I also joined kickboxing again to add to my treadmill, squats routine. I want to target my date for late May. I'm trying to give myself enough time to drop some major weight but as fast as possible. Honestly I'd like to weigh 170 by then...is that realistic? Any ideas on extra fast weight lost????? xoxo

Air Fare

excuse the typo....

I LOVE SHEKINAH

Dr. J performed for surgery but I hope Dr. Fisher can sculpt me just the same. She's not "skinny" but beautifully thick how I wish to be..... :)

I Need A Vanity Recovery Home Buddy?

If you are planning your OP for late May early June let me know. Vanity offers $1,000 recovery home stay instead of $2,000 if you have a buddy. You will still be allowed to have a guest stay with you cost included. Leave Me A Message :) RH includes: transportation, meals, nurse care on call, garments, lipo boards, supplies, massages, guest, wifi, television, and much more......

I wish I may I wish I might

WISHY WASHY

Wish List

I want hips hips hips... Although, I do have "some." What's projection without hips???

Got A Date & Buddy MAY 27th!!! Vanity and their stories ....smh

I'm so nervous, excited, and a little upset..... Today I paid half my SX charge and confirmed my date. I was blessed to find a buddy and was under the impression the recovery home charge would have only been $1,000. Then I was on the phone with my buddy and Jessica called (our consultant). I merged the call and Jessica told us the Buddy Package will be $1,500 instead of the 1k. Still $500 down from 2k but not what we initially had been told. That kind of confused and upset us. I still feel that staying with Vanity is the best option. Being that they do provide EVERYTHING, I just want my post op to be as easy as possible. I feel that the nurse, driver and all the supplies being given are the best options. I also rather staying with Vanity instead of having to search for and trust other places. I'm waiting to hear back from my buddy now I hope she decides to stay with vanity :( ....... I know one thing they better not change my date down the line because its the perfect date for me. It's right after my kickboxing class is over and when I will be my desired weight!

Working my @$$ off

I love food. It's been so hard sticking to the Herbalife routine. I have been having shakes for breakfast and dinner. For lunch I eat things like chicken, fish, and veggies all steamed. I also add in some fruit maybe some yogurt and water alllll day long. I think I pee'd 10 times today. I'm down 6.5 inches all over in total and 8 lbs. in 2 weeks. I'd like to weigh in the 170's by late May. That's about 40 pounds to go, I don't care if I have to crash diet towards my deadline.... I WILL!! Can't wait for kickboxing class to start next week... Best workout ever!!! For now I will continue progressing at my local gym with the classes they offer and busting my behind on the elliptical and treadmill. A few people have said to me.... " you look like you've list weight" ... So :) I'm happy about that.... Soon they will say "where did that @$$ come from"

My Buddy & Mom <3

I have a pretty cool buddy. She decided to stick with Vanity's recovery home with me so we will be paying $1,500 each for that $500 off. She told me about a really cool website bookingbuddy.com where they list all competitive airline rates at low prices. I will be ordering plane tickets for my mom and I this week. My mom is going to be my guest in my stay at the rh. I'm so thankful for my mother and my buddy for being on this journey with me :)

Plane Ticket...??

I'm getting more excited by the day .... I got plane tickets for my mom and I. I purchased the tickets through bookingbuddy.com. We will be flying with Delta for $230 round trip. No more buddy. Although I wouldn't mind having one. My old buddy had a change of plans. Flying out May 24th. Just in time for memorial weekend :) !!!! Surgery date May 27th ;)

Buddy Wanted ????

Sx date May 27th.... Going to Vanity Miami with Dr.Fisher. I will be staying at Vanity's recovery home. It's $2,000 if your alone but does allow you a guest (my mom). When you have a Sx buddy that has the same date you receive a $500 discount for each patient off the recovery home. Recovery home includes nurse care first 24hrs. , 10 massages, driver, food, garments, supplies, meds , and more. Being that I am nervous. I'd like to be there. If you have plans similar to mine message or inbox me...Happy Healing ????

More Wish Pics

I've been stuck on this thick thing.... I was born 10 lbs 2 oz. it's not in my genetics at all to weight 120lbs. I accept my size I just don't want to be "fat." My goal for Fisher is to shape me. No rolls, no love handles, nice not tiny waist and a round bubble hips with booty to match. Kickboxing is going great I lost 3 lbs last week .... 180 by May!!?!?!!!!! I'm working hard even after kickboxing. I also go to my 2nd gym and do 1/2hr on the treadmill and 1/2hr on the elliptical

I'm not getting support

Since I'm the kind of person that does what they want anyway .... All I ask for is support. Last time I checked I wasn't taking opinions. I'm aware of the pros and cons. Just support me.

Slowly but surely.

So this is my REAL SELF. Currently I weigh 209.8 lbs. from 232lbs in December I think I'm doing pretty well if I must say so myself. Since Dr. Fishers weight limit in 190 I definitely have to loose 19 more pounds and I have a month and a half to do so. I'm doing well with kick boxing and Herbalife also. I want to try ITWORKS to tighten up this loose skin. This is the most determined I've been to loose weight in a long time. I believe I will reach my goal of 190 in time and hopefully 185lbs bottom line is my will power right now is out of this work. No more cheat days at this point and absolutely no days off and I feel the goal -5 will be mine. Fingers crossed!!

Gut to Butt

Here's a better pic of my more gut than butt. I'm so scared but I just can't wait to get this Sx over with. I'm not looking to be thin just want my rolls gone and my shape to be nice!!!

Typo

WILL POWER OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Hmmm

After I took the pics of myself I felt kind of down today. I have faith in myself and I know that I can do this... I just want my rolls gone and a cute figure. 185lbs and I can be exactly how I wish it's all on me.... No pressure... Although these women in my opinion look fab nice and curvy no more flab. My point exactly :)

Wow

Lipo is amazing. I trust that I will be beautiful.... Lord bless Dr. Fisher as my day approaches closer and closer. I hope he can transform me beyond my dreams.

Comparison Pics

If my Dr. can get me pretty much like this I can take it from there. I think I can be compared to these pics. I'm also trying to keep in mind that I still have more weight to loose with a months time that can be the 20 lbs I need.... so I must be patient.... & not so hard on myself smh

Im Almost Ready....!?!?! Preparing Myself

I think this is the most confused I've ever been in my life. Im so excited one second and then I'm wrecking my brain the next. I started to prepare myself. My coordinator Jessica told me not to get to carried away with buying things, so I'm keeping it light. So far I purchased
*Chux or bed pads 100 pack... being that they are not provided and I hear they are useful
*Pee Ez funnel to be able to pee while standing
*Arnica Gel for swelling & Itching, I'm also going to invest in Gold Bond Anti itch lotion
*Yoga Mat for sitting (to be placed under thighs no pressure on the hinny this way... Jessica says the boppie isn't needed
*Raised Toilet Seat
*cost was about $70 from Amazon.com
I will purchase my wipes, anti bacterial soaps, and other toiletries closer to my date.
-I have never owned a Maxi Dress in my life.... well my adult life; why? I hate how my butt looks! Fisher is going to fix that (lol)...I am having fun purchasing these dresses. They are super cute. So far I have 2. Going to do some more shopping tonight online. I will be in Miami for 10 days 7 of them won't be so fun but the 3 before hand will be awesome and mamas gotta be hott!!
***Currently 205lbs. yeyyyyyy Cant wait until I out the 200's ugh but I'm thankful. It's getting there 185-190lbs. see you soon ;)
ohhhh & I may possibly have a buddy... I'm not going to get to excited yet but again I am thankful.

Tips?

Anyone know whats most important to have with you? I don't want to go overboard...
Help? Am I on the right track?

Buddy Locked In :) Tips?

My buddy and I are locked and loaded.... Its official and I am super blessed to have found another buddy in time. Who couldn't use an extra $500 in their pocket. Memorial Weekend Miami....I'm ready, in my Sponge Bob voice!! I would still like to be blessed with some tips....Does anyone have any tips for me pleaseeee let me know...Stay well and beautiful ladies :)

Detox Water

So I've been hearing about detox water to target belly fat.... The water is made of cucumber, lemon, mint leaves and, ginger root. These ingredients are to be thin sliced and put into a pitcher of filtered water. The mixed ingredients and water are to sit for 8 hours basically over night or all day. Since we all should drink half of our body weight in water each day ; drink the entire pitcher or as much as you can stand followed by more clean water.
* Try it with me.
I will be going to the grocery store tomorrow to pick up the ingredients....
Lets see how good this detox water works :) I hear one woman lost 11 pounds in 10 days with 3 400 calories meals and one 400 calories snack
* I'm also thinking about stoping Herbalife early it seems to only allow me to loose maximum of 3 pounds a week.... I will continue my supplements aloe water and Detox Water but I'm going to try the 1,200 calories diet and pray it helps me knock off the 20lbs I wish, I only have 28 days until sx and it's crunch time!!!

Excuse Me

The 1600 calorie diet

Stolen Wish Pics hehe

This is sooooo how I want to look... Thicky thick thick

Got Supplies?

*Gauze Pads
*Boppy Pillow
*Stool Softener
*Band Aids
*Maxi pads for compression garment
padding
*Gold Bond Anti-Itch lotion (heard it works for the "itching" during the healing process)
Purchased from Wal-Mart
combined with my other items my supplies are coming along.....trying not to get carried away. I don't want to over do it on the supplies and have things I won't need.

I have a buddy

My buddy and I set. All plans are set. I am no longer in need of a buddy. Thanks ladies & good luck with everything :)

Typo

My buddy and I are set.... Obviously I don't proof read until it's too late smh lol

Military Diet

Since I'm still 200 lbs with only two weeks until my sx, I'm going to try the Military Diet. Last time I tried it I lost 8 lbs in 3 days. Let's see if I can knock these 20 lbs off in two weeks!!!!!! I have to do what I have to do. You are allowed to do this diet once a week. I was trying to loose slow in order to keep it off but I need to get this weight off quick in order to drop my bmi or Dr.Fisher won't perform :(

I'm obsessed

Ok now thisssss is exactly how I want to look....

Nona Malone

Call the fire Marshall on her she's toooooo hottttt

The Sauna Suit ..... sheesh

I spent two hours in the gym this morning wearing a sauna suit, can u say yuck!! For those who may not know a sauna suit is a plastic material shirt top and pant bottom the you wear over the clothes you are training in. The sauna suit helps to remove excess water weight while also allowing you to burn more calories. I was two pounds lighter after 1hr and 30mins. My clothes under my suit were drenched in sweat. Sometimes you can gain the weight you lost right back after eating or drinking but lets see if this sauna suit helps me out this week S.O.S ....... I purchased my sauna suit from The Sports Authority for $17 but they sell them at any sporting goods store.

Labs passed

My Labs and all results are good from my blood work..... Tomorrow I got back to my primary doctor for medical clearance. It's getting realer by the day..... Sheesh

Medical Clearance

Tomorrow I go back to my Dr. for med. clearance (typo). I have no worries at this point about this part atleast. Being that my labs and EKG is good I kno I will be cleared.

Packing my bags soon

7 maxi dresses won't need them all
Bath robe / house slippers/ night gowns
Nike slippers easy and comfy
Sandals easy and cute
Pack of tank tops
Pack of GRANNY PANTIES
Sports Bras for comfort
Ahhhh I think that covers it

Medicaly Cleared

Sooooo I got clearance today! I'm all set and ready to go yeyyyy lol

Sunday 1:30 am ........ o_0

Ahhhhhh omg I have to be at JFK by 5:30am Monday morning...... Bags are packed.....Mom set, Buddy set. 28 hrs away until I'm on my way to Miami....ok i gotta go this is too much for me to talk about right now..... Post Op pics in the less than 2 days....... Wish me luck, pray for me, all that good stuff......

am I normal?

I have been hibernating for the past couple of days. I go out do what needs to be done and then I run back inside my house. I don't want to really speak to anyone unless its my sx buddy or my mom. I'm excited and scared at the same time..... I haven't spoken to my boyfriend in two weeks....long story but yea I'm like semi depressed about it but, trying to fight it. I can't call him and I would expect him to call me off the hook when in the next couple of days there is a realistic possibility that I wont even be alive. The nerve of him!!!! Or the nerve of me? I don't want to get into that because I start to get in my feelings. Anyway I am on the worst up and down cycle I have ever been on like seriously. I want like a xanax right now to calm my a$$ but I cant because pre-op rules says so.....I just ate lunch or I'd just go to sleep but if I go to sleep when I wake it will be closer to the time for me to leave ughhhh see I'm doing it again...driving myself crazy.....smh

Successful Sx

I'm ok just wanted the ladies to know that truly care. My body is just how I wanted it.... Fisher is the man. I will post pics after I change out of this bloody garment. Muahhhh ohh and never buddy with anyone just a little advance you never know their true intentions ..... Everyone isn't like you or me for that matter!

Here's a little pic

I know how it feels to want to see the pictures so here's one ladies.... By the way my mom is taking excellent care of me headed to vanity for my first massage and check up

Day 3

Hello RS. Sooooo today I feel much better I even went poppies today with the help of some prune juice. I have been going back and forth to Vanity for my massages and check ups everyday ( I lay on my belly in the rear of the car) . Dr. Fisher says I'm very strong and did well during surgery. My mom is so superhuman I love her. She has been doing the most for me since day one. Cooking cleaning aiding me in dressing she even feeds me she's the best. Being on my stomach so much is annoying. I have been walking the halls of my hotel as recommended my the doctor for ten minutes every two hours. I feel the walks help loosen me up a bit. The massages are going well also they are like the sort of pain that feels good. Once the fluid is released it's like ughhh yuck... I had all of my stitches removed today by Dr. Fishers assistant and have to be back to Vanity in the am for another massage session.. My butt is so heavy and rock hard I can't wait for it to drop and show it's real shape. I'm also starting to itch and my stomach muscles are so achy ....... I am showing pics here but please remember I am wearing my board and lipo foam cushions so the pics aren't showing my real size and my booty hasn't dropped yet sooo we shall see .....

Hello

Iam finally home and comfy at my own residence. Thank good I went food shopping did ally laundry and cleaned before I left. This entire next week I will spent in recovery at home. I'm still in pain and I will be continuing massages at massage envy. Stay tuned and thanks

Hemoglobin danger

So since I've been back I have been still expieriencing dizzy spells and massive fluid buildup. My primary care doctor recommend me to go to the hospital. So when my mom got home last night from work she brought me. I reached my local hospital in so much pain I was in tears. Long story short my hemoglobin was at a level of 6.5 under 7 requires blood transfusion. So now here I am admitted to the hospital and on my 2nd unit on blood. Once the unit is complete I will be tested to see my new levels. I do feel wayyyyy better now. Although I do have an infection and a fluctuating fever jumping from 101 down to 98 and back up to 101 so the nurse is taking my temp every half hour. This surgery is slowly becoming very regretful.. I love my new bum and all but is it really worth my life???? I think not.. But what's done is done I must deal with this now :/

My Diagnosis

Anemia, hemotoma, and cellulitis ...... If you are wondering :(

Vanity Exposed

Ladies I know the price is right but please think twice before trusting vanity with your life... Even in DR they test your blood levels after your Sx to see if you need blood which they do not practice. This $350 massage drainage is unheard of and caused me to get an infection. Normal surgeons use drains or removed excess fluid by syringe which I am showing in the picture here.... Normally the body will absorb excess fluids but not in all cases. THERE IS NO RECOVERY HOME!!! VANITY CUTS A DEAL WITH EXTENDED STAY HOTELS WHOS RATE IS ONLY $100 a night THEY CHARGE YOU $2k. THEY TELL YOU YOUR GETTING A "NURSE" bs YOU GET AN AIDE THAT WATCHES OVER YOU THE FIRST NIGHT BUT YOU WILL BE IN CRITICAL CONDITION AND YOU WILL REQUIRE HELP EVERY DAY..... Don't come alone!!! Bring someone who loves you and will help you through it all!!!! YES YOU GET A DRIVER THATS ABOUT THE ONLY TRUTH. The driver pickes you up and drops you off at the airport and bring you back and forth to vanity in between only! There is nothing custom about the garment or faja. Vanity is a big joke. At the end of the day... You get what you day for!!!

Correction

You Get What You Pay For .....

The Flight

I forgot to mention my flight home ... I flew through Delta. I had an economy comfort seat for the way back. I was so uncomfortable to say the least. I sat with the yoga mat under my thighs and the boppy behind my back for support. I needed a seatbelt extension due to the yoga mat. Once the plane was safely in the air I was able to walk the isle in between the flight attendants serving peanuts. I even ended up on my knees for a good ten minutes in my seat...I just couldn't get comfortable. My mom was moved from sitting next to me to sitting some rows behind me because of the yoga mat stretching onto her side. I recommend you brace yourself. 2 1/2 hours later I finally arrived at JFK NYC thank goodness ...... Never again

My Current Situation

Coming to you live from my hospital bed..... The hospital is going to be "extending my stay" based on the fact that my hemoglobin is still not normal and my red blood cell count is low. My body seems not to be building the way the doctor wants it to.... Thanks a lot Vanity all this could have been avoided smh..... I am also still running a fever and still have an infection. They are also waiting for the cultured results of the fluid that had been taken from my seroma. I am going poopies everyday although today I had pain in my abdominal area when "pushing".... The nurse said that was due to my seroma...... Omg I can't stress enough how all of this just isn't " worth it"

Five stars

The only thing I'd give Vanity 5 stars is on how fast they take your money....... Dag on shame!!!! Don't believe a word they say it's so much more to it......

Today's Tea

So remember the pain I was complaining about when pooping .... The pain in my right abdomen. Well I told the doctor of course... So today he sends the plastic surgeon back in to see me and guess what...... 220cc of more fluid was collected today that's 3 syringes full and a 4th that was almost full. The plastic surgeon told me that amount would of taken weeks to absorb naturally. He will be back in two days to see if I need to be drained again. Looks like I will be here for the entire weekend and some... If I look at it on the bright side by the time I am released I will be able to sit and lay anyway I like :/

Good New

I may possibly get discharged today!!!!! The doc came in this morning and said my white cell count was lowered and my red blood cell count was elevated..... Yeyyyyyy they changed my anti biotic a couple nights ago and it has definitely been affective..... My mom also purchased me some black seed oil and healing & leaf powder I have been taking for the past two nights with the docs okay. I am a true believer in earthly remedies.... I believe the remedies along with the new anti biotic Meropenem and Zyvox have saved me from any more time spent in this setting. Thank God my condition was caught in time and treated.... I'm on my way to hopefully my final cat scan if all goes well I will be discharged this afternoon :)

Pray for my Cat Scan

I hope I get out pray for me.... Cross your fingers Ladies....

GOOD NEWS

I think I'm THE RS TYPO QUEEN..... Pass me my crown

All This

This is what I get...... Atleast my butt stayed healthy through all of this smh what a dang shame..... Well my cat scan is finished..... Waiting on my results!!!

Moringa & Black Seed Oil

So these supplements have been purchased from the Islamic merchant man who is a a vendor in Jamaica Collesium in Queens Ny.... Maybe they can also be found online.... Moringa Leaf Powder and Black Seed Oil definitely good for building up the body after theses surgeries.... Google it :)

Lmao

Some people just think they are wayyyyyyyy more important than they really are....Dam shame like sheeew fly don't bother me ;) nice to know your watching ..... Let me be great haha

I forgot

It's two weeks now .... Yeyyyyy... Should I sit .... Should I wait.... I think I will try with my boppy but not too too much .... * shrugs*

Goodness Gracious

I can't even be half dead without drama..... It's a shame when u can't be half dead in peace.... But thank you Father for my life. All praises to the most high!!! I would also like to let it be known that even though I expierenced a seroma and also had anemia without my doctor knowing. I do love my results I'm in this hospital bed looking like a brick house....no more work for me.... Thank God Fisher hit it on the head the first time I'm fabolous.
Due to the fact of my intense workout routine and the fact that I was preparing my body with iron pills and multi vitamins before my physical..... My hemo showed up fine........ I would say anyone who suffers from anemia and actually knows should opt out of Sx..... Have a nice nice loves..... By the way the doctors decided to keep me even though my cat scan was good they want me to remain well for 48 more hrs to prove my stability. I can't argue with that so
more music, net flix, and prayers..... Later

The Scoop

Hello to all the special ladies on real self that are supportive and actually care..... To those being noise and for the gossip queens you are still in my prayers.... I still typing this from my hospital bed. Today may possibly be my last day... I have remained stable and my doctors and plastic surgeon are pleased with my response to the anti biotic. I may have forgotten to mention the hospital called in a well known plastic surgeon here in my area that has been removing my fluids and maintaing my aftercare.... The doctors and plastic surgeon combine their expertices and make sure I am given the best care..... I'm waiting for the doctors to come in and let me know if I will be discharged later on today... Stay Tuned lovely ladies :)

8 days later

I'm home!!! I was discharged this afternoon. The doctor said to me : "take your iron pills and if you need a procedure stay in New York". Wish I would have known alllllllll this before hand. I have filled all of my prescriptions and plan on taking it slow. I have to follow up with my primary care doc and plastic surgeon tomorrow. Busy morning tomorrow but my health from here on out is my first priority.

Checking In

I'm sooo happy. I appreciate life so much more and I have such a different outlook. I started wearing my SQUEEM today over my FAJA. It feels great on my sore back. I'm sitting with my boppy although I try not to sit too much pics comin soon ;)

SQUEEM

Faja & SQUEEM = 100% compression

I went out

So last night I went out with some girl friends. First to a BBQ then to a local hang out place. I never felt so comfortably uncomfortable. I had eyes on me coming from all over the place. Men & woman. I wanted to ask did I have a sign on my forehead or something. Men had no shame in asking me for my number. I was overwhelmed omg. I got this new body more less for me. I forgot about the attention it would draw to me sheesh. I tell you what I was looking good if I must say so myself....... I guess operation Thicky Thick is accomplished ..... With Honors ..... I'm feeling back to my old self now. This new booty is going to take me far tho I got an extra kick for all the junk I talk... And I can back it up ( literally)..... Love my supporter and those that care Happy Healing always :)

Shaping and Dropping

I feel like it's looking good..... Due to my seroma my doctor says I'm not ready to go back to the gym yet :(.... I'm still retaining fluid. Tomorrow I have an appointment to remove the fluid from my stomach by syringe. I'm still taking it easy to the best if my ability ( I hate sitting around ).... Hope all is well with everyone else... Happy Healing

Shaping & Dropping

I feel like it's looking good..... Due to seroma my doctor says I'm not ready to go back to the gym yet :(.... I'm still retaining fluid. Tomorrow I have an appointment to remove the fluid from my stomach by syringe. I'm still taking it easy to the best if my ability ( I hate sitting around ).... Hope all is well with everyone else... Happy Healing

One Year Update

Pics

Thinking about a TT

Currently researching Tummy Tucks.... Smh Dr.Fisher has left me in need of more work.

Cute Butt

Even though I went through so much. I still need to have atleast one more major surgery to correct my issues. What's a girl to do?

Sorry Kimbella

I hate a Tummy Tuck with a belly button done this way!!

Weight Gain

I have gained about 10 -15 lbs on and off since my BBL I intend to loose 20 lbs before my Tt I want this tummy right.. Surgery hurts too much and takes too much time to heal to do it half way.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

What a big joke! My body is the way I want it.... My experience was unthought of.