Best Decision I've Ever Made! - Vancouver, WA

After losing about 150 pounds and having a large...

After losing about 150 pounds and having a large amount of leftover skin which caused me to be so insecure with my body and just absolutely not enjoy the fact that I had lost so much weight I went to Dr. Champ to see about having a panniculectomy. From the first day and through all the back-and-forth with the insurance company him and his team were so amazing they treated me like family. I've never felt more respected in a doctors office in my life. Every single person on his team made me feel so welcome, answered every single question you could ever imagine for me and just made me feel at home. The surgery itself was a lot easier than I thought including the recovery. I had to have one tube for four weeks but other than that was the easiest recovery you could hope for! Do you results are absolutely amazing I feel so good about myself he gave me The body that I truly worked for. He fought with my insurance company until they paid it in full! ALL OF IT!!!!! Thank you so much Doctor champ you'll never understand how amazing you are to me ??
Portland Plastic Surgeon

The absolute best and most genuine doctor I have ever met in my entire life. he made me feel like I was family from the first day I met him . Words cannot express how grateful I am to him !