Gynocomastia Surgery - Vancouver, WA

This was the best investment and the results are...

This was the best investment and the results are worth more than anything you could imagine. I realized that I should have had this done as a young teenager since the male breast tissue develops at an early age. After competing in the National Physique Committee for a number of years, the breast glands that have always been an existing issue were becoming more prominent resulting in pain and a small golf ball sized mass started to develop under each nipple. Over time, simple things like hugging and picking up my kids became more painful. Even laying on my stomach was painful almost all the time. After I consulted with Dr Gabriel, it was clear that it was time for me to have the procedure done. He explained the procedure thoroughly and made me aware of what a great decision I was making. I'm writing this 5 weeks post surgery because the results are astounding. I couldn't thank him more for assisting in making this change for me. Wearing t-shirts with no "puffy" nipple visibly showing or hugging my kids are no longer an issue. The recoup time has ben great and am extremely happy with how this turned out. It's been life changing for me personally. His team did a stand up job and would recommend him a million times over. If you're on the fence, just do it. It's well worth the money.

2 months post surgery

I'm almost back to normal. I'm back in the gym and although I'm quite a bit weaker than I was, the end result is still 100 times better and the strength will be back in no time. I have a tiny bit of scar tissue which is not unusual from any kind of major surgery. I've been going thru various and extensive treatments over the last 6 weeks which have been extremely valuable for me during this recovery phase. I don't normally take self photos but thought I would share the positive results with everyone on life after gynocomastia. Like I mentioned before, I should have done this 20 years ago and highly recommend Dr Gabriel. Him and the team did an outstanding job.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gabriel is always the best. I trust him 120% and would recommend him all the time.